Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

quiltingdragon 05-24-2013 05:10 AM

Hi all, dropping in for a second. To our May baby - yours came back to me. I put the address on it, minus the zip code. I will put back in the mail in the morning and you should have it next week. I'm so sorry it will be a few days late.

JNCT14 05-25-2013 05:43 AM

Happy Birthday June babies. Your gifts went in the mail today!

Honchey 05-25-2013 10:01 AM

Thank You Gandee for my birthday gift..It arrived in toay's mail...:)
Soon it will be time for this princess to get of her throne and start the process of reciprocating...It was fun while it lasted:D

JNCT14 05-26-2013 02:25 AM

Hey ladies - many thanks for the blocks sent for the surprise quilt. I have pending from the following: mariposa, honchey, quilting dragon and mamaskeeto (mailed). This will give me 16 blocks which will be plenty. So if you have not sent yours, not to worry - I know that life gets in the way. I am going to start putting everything together next weekend. I can't wait to post a picture of the final!!!

SheriR 05-26-2013 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6084536)
Thank You Gandee for my birthday gift..It arrived in toay's mail...:)
Soon it will be time for this princess to get of her throne and start the process of reciprocating...It was fun while it lasted:D

(You can stay princess as long as you like :D )

abdconsultant 05-26-2013 07:35 AM

received my candies from Mitcham yesterday, thank you!

barbarakibler23 05-26-2013 08:38 AM

I love the bag...I must make one too!

Originally Posted by ahwu (Post 6081556)
Spend last weekend at Tahoe. While DH takes his three days watercolor class. I have the hotel room for a quite quilt retreat. Mostly I went through all the birthday candies and the candies from one of Sheri's swap. This is my first project finished. It is a midi bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415087[/ATTACH]

barbarakibler23 05-27-2013 05:48 PM

<dl class="stats agerow" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; height: 15px; width: 702px; clear: both; text-align: left; ">Contest time................PM me the answer......I will pick a winner tomorrow night (tuesday) at 9pm est
This is on someone's profile in our group....who am I?

</dl><dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; width: 702px; clear: both; color: rgb(54, 47, 45); font-size: 14px; line-height: 17px; text-align: left; "><dt style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: bold; ">

Biography</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Married mother of 3. I'm getting to that age where the kids don't need much but food and laundry, so there is more "Mom time" available.</dd></dl><dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; width: 702px; clear: both; color: rgb(54, 47, 45); font-size: 14px; line-height: 17px; text-align: left; "><dt style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: bold; ">Location:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">The middle of an IL cornfield</dd></dl><dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; width: 702px; clear: both; color: rgb(54, 47, 45); font-size: 14px; line-height: 17px; text-align: left; "><dt style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: bold; ">Interests:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">crochet, embroidery, cooking, reading</dd></dl>

wanda lou 05-28-2013 10:32 AM

I have received four of my birthday candies!!! a big thank you to,

mitcham

lisa wanna be quilter

jnct14 love the template and pattern

mamasheeto
It is so much fun waiting on the mail each day, I will post a picture after i receive all of them. Thanks guys for making me feel so special!

barbarakibler23 05-28-2013 05:32 PM

It is a lucky day for Wanda Lou...she is the winner of this weeks contest.....congrats Wanda Lou!
Your prize will be in the mail soon.
BARB