Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

oldcatlady 08-07-2013 05:25 PM

I haven't received mine yet also

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6221228)
-- boop56 and didi
-- QuilterMomOf3 and KGoodhand
-- nursebonnie and leakus (leakus is done)
-- Tam...Moo and LovingGrandma (tam...moo is done)

So am I tracking this right, just following up to track for myself, these are the four sets that have not swapped? Leakus has not had good communication with nursebonnie? I hope she is ok and just busy.

QuilterMomma 08-08-2013 08:27 AM

Who was your partner? Have they been in communication with you?
For that matter, how about you others? In touch with your partners? What stages of completion are you? I am being nosey. Just want everyone to get their quilt. I am so blessed to have been partner with some great gals who have been dutiful and blessed me that I want everyone to have the same joy.

shortmom5 08-08-2013 01:43 PM

I agree, I want everyone to have the excitement of opening that special box and know that a great surprise is inside. I was so very bless by my partner, buddysmom. I am willing to help out those who didn't receive a quilt, just let me know how I can help.

Yosamitesa 08-08-2013 01:52 PM

Who all still haven't gotten theirs??? I can make one...

Nexxus831 08-08-2013 03:32 PM

I am also willing to help with a quilt for someone. My partner NClauri's quilt she made for me is so wonderful. I use it most nights on my side of the bed as my hubby is a quilt hog. I hope she is enjoying the one I made for her as I am the one she made for me. Hope you ladies are also and wouldn't want anyone who made one to be left out.

oldcatlady 08-08-2013 04:09 PM

Jillaine is my partner. She has been in contact. She said she just needs to do the binding. I'm sure she will follow through.

KGoodhand 08-08-2013 04:52 PM

I have been in touch with my partner as well! The quilt I am to mail is completed just needs to be packaged!
My partner had issues but we are working through them!!!

nclauri 08-09-2013 03:34 PM

I love my quilt too! I use it every night. So I am more than willing to help in anyway to make sure everyone gets a quilt.

leakus 08-09-2013 07:58 PM

My partner and I haven't swap yet. Nurse Bonnie said she had a couple of family emergencies that made her been away from home. She hasn't mentioned where she is at with the quilt for me. I have hers ready to ship.
andrea - leakus

Elisabrat 08-10-2013 02:52 AM

oh boy this makes something so exciting and fun not so fun. The swaps are getting filled with people who sign up but either over commit or something happens and they 'forget' or don't believe that time lines are that time lines not guidelines. I get upset over this. Those of us that do participate work hard at making something for our partners. This is not ok. I thought the group was done with each other and that just a couple were waiting. I hope those who are missing or just dont mail on time are blocked from further swaps. Its NOT ok. I will help also if someone is feeling left out. If you are raise your hand and I will GLADLY kick in .. baloney its all baloney. I see Quiltermommas revised list and it makes me so sad. If your late because of life.. get on it. this is the time to show you can do it. and think ten times about signing up again for another swap.