Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

QuilterMomma 06-12-2013 07:34 AM

That is terrific Marybeth. Love that one. Out of the mouth of babes.

shortmom5 06-12-2013 02:06 PM

Marybeth, sounds like you will need to stay on your toes to keep up with her.

Linny 06-12-2013 02:25 PM

Mailed my quilt out yesterday (Tuesday) to my partner, QuilterMomma. They should arrive on the same day..the 13th. I get to see it before we go camping..Yippee!

Nexxus831 06-12-2013 03:51 PM

Ughhhhh I am still working on mine. Will be done by the deadline....or I will be bald....nclauri sorry I am working as fast as I can. I will love whatever you make me. I just wanted you to do something that you hadn't ever done before

QuilterMomma 06-13-2013 07:28 AM

Today is the day!!!!!!!!! Should be here. Happy dance on ball chair. Bouncy bouncy bouncy..

JuneBillie 06-13-2013 01:29 PM

I have been looking at all the pretty quilts. Oh My! They are so beautiful. I am just a viewer of the different swaps for awhile. Been sick, and depressed I guess. lol... How's that for knowing what's going on. The swaps on this board are one of the best things for me in a long while, but the past few years have been rough and took their toll I guess. Mom's passing, retiring teaching early due to the lupus, sjogren's, fibro, caring for my dad who is 80, my fur baby Jo Jo dying, and stuff now. I didn't realize the deeper impact it was having on me. Stressers I guess were adding up, oh and I am going through a longggg menopause. lol...and yeah, I just turned 60. When is it ever going to happen. Ok, sorry for the rant, but I have got to know some of you so thought I would tune in for a bit, and let you know where I am at right now. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Happy Quilting!

Linny 06-13-2013 04:34 PM

Better times ahead for sure, June Billie.....look forward to seeing you back in some swaps.

buddy'smom 06-13-2013 05:21 PM

I know I will just love it. Knowing you made it just for me is so special and will always cherish it.
I hope you will love your's just as much.

Originally Posted by shortmom5 (Post 6104238)
I am Buddy'smom swap partner and I LOVE the colors and from what I see there may be tears shed when I see all of it. Just the sneak peak is so beautiful. I hope you will be happy with yours, it is at the quilters and hopefully will be done soon. I will message you when I get it back.

Elisabrat 06-14-2013 05:13 AM

June billie we all go through trials and such and find me anyone here who says they dont get depressed or for no reason at all down you see its life.. I am sorry you have had such a long haul on yours but hope you reach up and out to us and rise on up to the other side. I think the conversations here keep me from having my own personal pity party. I love all you guys for keeping up with my bizarre goofy stuff. I love this board.

ok now that this is coming to an end.. what are you planning on working on? I have to finish up some boom blocks into runners (a whole bunch of runners) and then a child's quilt. and then...

JuneBillie 06-14-2013 05:44 AM

Yes, the board is great for everything, even a yearly or maybe every two years a minor pity party. lol..... Mostly though I love laughing a lot, and enjoying seeing all the pretty things everyone is making, and there is no lack of that here.