Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

sewbizgirl 09-13-2014 05:43 AM

Lstew, how fun that you are in your local theater! I hope you enjoy knitting... I also knit and crochet.

WMUTeach 09-13-2014 07:05 AM

Thank you update! I have packages from Sheri R, thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone. It will be fun to put those wonderful bight prints to use! Jessica, I see some old friend cuts in your package and those greens already have a home in a new quilt I am working on. And Kathy M. I am so anxious to use your red/mauve/pinks and classic darks. They are right up my alley. I have such fond memories of some of your floral, Ginger. I thank you. Lastly for today, Alice the time you took to make my card special is so thoughtful. I will display my card with pride to have such a thoughtful long distance quilting friend.

Lstew2212 09-14-2014 05:32 AM

I am really enjoying the relaxing aspect of knitting. I have made a lap blanket and a dog sweater. I will make a real simple sweater next.

letsquilt 09-14-2014 06:17 PM

Jannie and granny Rosie both your birthday candies are going out in the mail tomorrow!

Anoka Quilter 09-14-2014 08:05 PM

Hi September Birthday girls....Trish B I want to say I am sorry that your candies are late. Life has just been crazy and I have not had the time to put the squishes together. I thought I had enough premade to get me through the end of October, but I cannot find them. I will have all the birthday squishes in the mail no later than Wednesday.

trish b 09-15-2014 05:32 PM

A big Thank You to Diana(benndm), for candies and ornament,so cute. Your squishy arrived today.

Anoka Quilter...I'm waiting patiently for the few who are running late with their mailing. Only 5 to go.

Everyone my friends are amazed to see all the wonderful candies. I will be starting my Trip Around the World soon.

dottie dodge 09-15-2014 05:57 PM

September birthday girls, your candies were mailed today. Sorry I'm late!

Jannie 09-16-2014 07:53 PM

Only 4 more days to go until I can start opening squishes. Can I make it? Sure!! Thanks to Benndm, Sewbizgirl, and Mary W. Your packages have arrived. Am very curious why Benndm's package is so squishy. Sunday won't get here quick enough.

sewbizgirl 09-17-2014 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jannie (Post 6891951)
Only 4 more days to go until I can start opening squishes. Can I make it? Sure!! Thanks to Benndm, Sewbizgirl, and Mary W. Your packages have arrived. Am very curious why Benndm's package is so squishy. Sunday won't get here quick enough.

I don't know but she made me a beautiful pincushion for my birthday... I love it!

barbarakibler23 09-18-2014 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by benndm (Post 6885367)
Mailing my Sept. birthdays today. Sorry for being late trish b. Hope you had a great day. I've been very busy finishing 2 baby quilts for my first great grandson.

Congrats on the new great grandson....enjoy!