Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

benndm 10-23-2014 07:12 PM

Happy Birthday Barb. Hope you had a very special day and enjoyed opening all your candy. I love this swap. Thanks for hosting.

Havplenty 10-24-2014 07:17 AM

Happy birthday Barb. I hope you did something special to celebrate. Happy birthday to all of the October ladies.

Some of our birthdays come and go and some we celebrate with a little hoopla. Hopefully your day will be special for you.

I hope everyone has received my packages both September and October. November is all packed up and ready to go.

benndm 10-24-2014 06:27 PM

Mrshalibut sent me a wonderful assortment of candies. Thank You.

djmat 10-24-2014 07:06 PM

OMG, almost missed your bd, happy birthday, Barb!!!!

ahwu 10-24-2014 07:32 PM

Happy belated birthday, Barb.Thank you for hosting this great swap. Hope you had a wonderful day.

barbarakibler23 10-25-2014 04:23 PM

HI Ladies........

We have a contest winner....congrats to Janice McC......your prize will be in the mail soon. :)

I was very impressed with everyone that played the contest. I thought it was a really hard one. I never can get those in the newspaper. SO hats off to you ladies!!!! you are all so SMART!

barbarakibler23 10-25-2014 04:30 PM

I had a wonderful birthday on Thursday and it has continued day after day. Sunday my children and their families will be coming over for some football and food. and another birthday celebration. Yep am milking it ....like I do every year.

So I have some more Thank you's my mailbox was FULL today!

Thank you Quilter day-by-day
Dottie dodge
Daisy Dew
jannie
mrshalibut
Yeah me!!

I have opened everything....(okay I opened everything on Wednesday night but it was really close to midnight...really!

I will post thank you's for individual packages in a few more days to see if the stragglers come in. :) I love my birthday! I am going to take all the birthday cards and tape them up on the door for tomorrow's party.

two more things....I know I still have a contest to do for my birthday and I need to send November addresses out. Will try and get to both of those things tonight. :) so stay tuned.

Hope you all are enjoying beautiful fall weather...we certainly are here in Michigan.

Barb

happylab 10-25-2014 06:38 PM

Barb,
I'm glad you had a great birthday!!!!! Keep celebrating!!!!!!!!' And I'm sure it was midnight somewhere in the world when you opened up your candy. LOL

barbarakibler23 10-25-2014 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 6943467)
Barb,
I'm glad you had a great birthday!!!!! Keep celebrating!!!!!!!!' And I'm sure it was midnight somewhere in the world when you opened up your candy. LOL

:thumbup: yep somewhere

WMUTeach 10-26-2014 09:23 AM

October, packages went out Friday afternoon and also a box of salvages! Work life craziness is calming down and I am seeing the light of day when I leave the office and before I fall into bed. :D
Belated "Happy Birthday" to the Girls of October.