Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

barbarakibler23 04-02-2014 06:46 AM

We have a winner: Lstew2212...she knows her baseball trivia...way to go LIsa!
you're goodie will be mailed shortly and I'm going to the quilt shop today......so you never know !!!!!

the correct answers are:1..B Pitcher 2) A Pitcher 3)A mistake/defense 4) C no hitter/runs/walks 5)B lefty pitcher

Thanks for playing.,.....had the most people to play that one but there were a few mistakes so I thought I would school you all on your baseball facts. :)
Congrats Lisa!

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6655200)
Contest #4 in honor of mrs.sherbert's birthday.....so you know how it goes anyone can play but you can only win if she has received your package by yesterday (her birthday).

BASEBALL TRIVIA
Yesterday was opening day here in Detroit and yes we won.....love Tiger Baseball (but having a little problem with the raise we gave Caberra) but no one asked me :(

PM me your answers by 9:59 am Wednesday April 2nd (we will have the next contest on April 3rd in honor of Ahwu)

here goes ...(I knew the answers to all of these so you will too!)

1. Which position is known as "1" on the diamond?
a) catcher
b) pitcher
c) 1st basemen

2) The DH hits for .....
a) the pitcher
b) the catcher
c) the last guy in from the field

3) An error is....
a) making a mistake while playing the defense
b) getting out will running in the base path
c) striking out

4) Perfect game is....
a) getting a hit everytime a player is up to bat
b) catcher not dropping the ball the entire game
c) pitcher holds the opponents to no hits, no runs and no walks

5) A south paw is....
a) a player from the south
b) a left handed pitcher
c) switch hitter

Okay baseball fans.......send your answers my way :)

barbarakibler23 04-02-2014 06:48 AM

Happy Birthday Alice!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day...

Barbara :)

barbarakibler23 04-02-2014 06:49 AM

Sewbizgirl....that is too funny. The quilt you sent a link to is one of the quilts I was going to post found the same thing on Facebook. But different colors so it was an one of the same quilt!

barbarakibler23 04-02-2014 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Same quilt different fabric

barbarakibler23 04-02-2014 06:52 AM

I don't know if this quilt is 2.5" squares. But you could use 2.5" squares.

barbarakibler23 04-02-2014 07:00 AM

sewbizgirl....I tried to upload other pictures. but I could not told me it failed. any ideas of what to do????

benndm 04-02-2014 08:36 AM

Happy Birthday Alice. Your package was mailed 3-31 so you should receive it soon. Sorry It's not there by your birthday.

sewbizgirl 04-02-2014 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6656777)
Same quilt different fabric

I just love that quilt! I'm thinking of doing one with the 16 patches each one color theme. Like a yellow one, a red one, etc. Since I have so many mini-charms to choose from!

No idea what went wrong on the photo upload. Can you contact PatriceJ? Maybe it was the site... try again.

sewbizgirl 04-02-2014 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a squishie today from mrshalibut. Thank you so much, JoDee. These are some really lovely fabrics! Love them all!

mrshalibut 04-02-2014 02:06 PM

I got two more bday packages today from dottiedodge and jarenie. Thank you : )