Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

dottie dodge 05-17-2014 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 (Post 6719717)
Talk about losing your clothes, I went water skiing as a teenager. Wearing a bikini, I had a really hard fall. I lost both my top and my bottoms . Took me a long time to get out of the water.

Oh my, now that be very embarrassing!

barbarakibler23 05-18-2014 06:10 AM

you ladies are funny thanks for sharing your stories.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. We have beautiful weather here today. In Michigan we are just now getting to do the spring planting. Went yesterday to my garden store and bought lots of goodies. Then while I was at the register I asked "is it safe to plant all of this now" and the cashier said "well I would wait a week or two" Yikes

My garden store is only open until Memorial Day then the reopen in late July to sell fruits and veggies.

So I guess for this week I will be weeding and get everything prepared for the big planting time next weekend.

Barb

barbarakibler23 05-18-2014 06:14 AM

We have some birthdays coming up this week...May 19th...bullock2us and May 21 maT....

We will have a contest on May 20th for bullock2us birthday and May 22 for maT's birthday!

Bullock2us I have that you have received 17.....have you received anymore in the past few days?
maT I have that you have received 7....have you received anymore in the past few days?

Barb

maT 05-18-2014 01:21 PM

regarding "row by row" shop hop

I have done the NYS one from the beginning and last year PA was added and did a few of these and this year look forward to catching a few more in my travels!

maT 05-18-2014 01:28 PM

i have been out of town for a week and had lots of birthday candies when i got home today [ sunday 5/18]

THANK YOU to Jarenie [+ the extra !], mrs. sherbert, sewbizgirl, dottie dodge, nls, anoka quilter [ + the extra !], quilter day_by_day, WMUTeach, Jannie [+ the extra!], benndm [+ the extra!], havplenty, and let's quilt

Barb - that make a total as of 5/18 of 22 out of the 34

Bullock2us 05-18-2014 06:26 PM

BIG THANK YOU TO KATHY M,Haveplenty,Mary Davis,Mrs. SHERBERT,QUILTER DAY BY DAY, JARENIE, AND ANOKA QUILTER for all the great charms. Also a big thanks to those that sent extras! I hope I have got everyone on here who has sent. MINE WENT OUT ON FRIDAY-so they should be received soon!!

djmat 05-18-2014 07:00 PM

OMG, brb, off to the restroom, hilarious!

djmat 05-18-2014 07:09 PM

Girl, you cracked me up! Please know that I will pray real hard for you everyday, now that I know nature is out to get you! Take care of my friend! I was spider bitten visiting aunties in NY state but didn't go to the doctor until 2 days later when we returned to TX & boy howdy, every doctor, nurse, technician, and all others in the ER were practically invited by my male nurse to "hurry, come see this ugly bite" which was right next to my privates, I was absolutely mortified! I know we all have a human body, but sometimes it is very difficult to manage being human!

sewbizgirl 05-18-2014 08:40 PM

Bullock2us, have you received my card and candy? They should have reached you by now but I didnt see my name on the list of who you received from.

sewbizgirl 05-18-2014 08:44 PM

KarenG, have you received my card and candy? They should have reached you by now.