Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

barbarakibler23 06-03-2014 06:23 AM

Hello June Birthday Ladies

I sent your packages off yesterday. I went to the post office and handed them to the clerk at the counter. He said each package would be .70. I said are you sure...I had one that they told me I that it came postage due. He checked everything 3 times. So they have been sent..he even hand stamped them for me. Please let me know if I owe any postage to you. I hope it all goes well. Oh and by the way please make sure you look at the stamps. One is .66 and there are 2 ..2cent stamps. he said the 4 cent did match the 66 cent stamps! How is that for service!

Happy June birthday ladies....first contest is on June 7th....

Please also do the questionnaire if you haven't do so.

Also please try and use board names when posting Thank you's.

Enjoy your day...
Barb

oneteappot 06-03-2014 08:07 AM

I am sorry I listed someone's real name and it upset them. I used the names that was the return address because I was waiting to open them on my birthday. So please forgive me.

sewbizgirl 06-03-2014 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by oneteappot (Post 6742998)
I am sorry I listed someone's real name and it upset them. I used the names that was the return address because I was waiting to open them on my birthday. So please forgive me.

I didn't have a problem with your using my real name. I'm not hiding from anybody here! LOL. Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Havplenty 06-03-2014 02:08 PM

All my packages were mailed today. They may be a little beat up as I have been meaning to mail them since Saturday but they are still intact and out the postal door.

Happy Birthday to all of you June birthday girls!

oneteappot 06-03-2014 05:26 PM

Received a couple more squishes today--
AHWU
BJ(initials) hope you know who you are.
Laurel/oneteappot

Anoka Quilter 06-03-2014 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by oneteappot (Post 6742998)

That could be an interesting one from me as I am using free address labels and they have my husbands name on them.

barbarakibler23 06-04-2014 06:31 AM

I suggest that everyone should write your board name on the envelope....maybe that will help.
This was a request sent to me....I like to try and make everyone happy!

Barb

Janice McC 06-04-2014 08:29 AM

I will make sure I do that from now on. I'm one of those who values their privacy and hates to see my full name published online but I'm ok w/my board name. Thanks. Janice McC

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6744364)
I suggest that everyone should write your board name on the envelope....maybe that will help.
This was a request sent to me....I like to try and make everyone happy!

Barb

dottie dodge 06-04-2014 08:53 AM

More candies today! Today's mail brought squishies from nurse bonnie, Anoka Quilter, Ahwu, nis, cindyvb. Thank you for swapping. Still holding strong and waiting to open on my birthday. But I had to peek in Ahwu's envelope, the postal system encouraged me, it was almost completely opened. LOL What program do you use for your cards? Soooo cute!

oneteappot 06-04-2014 11:01 AM

I received.a couple more squishes today too. Received from Barbara Kibler23 and from WMUTeach.
You can list me as Laurel or oneteappot. Either is fine.
Thanks ladies!