Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2015/16 birthday swap...candy style 2.5" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2015-16-birthday-swap-candy-style-2-5-a-t260572.html)

maT 01-31-2015 07:34 PM

looking forward to my second year too ! already have many "candies" cut

barbarakibler23 01-31-2015 09:48 PM

Well things look like they are progressing nicely here!

Looking forward to another fun year!

J_cody 02-01-2015 02:32 PM

ok so I am giving this a try this year already started cutting so I wont fall behind I have not done this one before should be interesting

TPr9258 02-01-2015 02:55 PM

I would love to do this but am I understanding that I can't unless I am invited by someone else, I have not been very active on the Quilting board prior to this because I was a full time single parent with a daughter in college, I was also a full time night nurse and a full time student as well, but now I am ready to advance, my daughter has graduated, I have become some what retired and I am ready to commit, so if someone would invite me I think I really could do and enjoy this. Am I to understand that every month we will send 50 2.5 squares to the birthday person, and then on our birthdays we will receive many packages of 2.5 squares?

Lv2sew2011 02-01-2015 03:46 PM

This will be my first year! And I already have 5 bags cut and ready to mail have plenty of scraps to cut if needing more right now. I've been in many swaps here on the board and finish what I start. I am not a quitter. And ready to get started.

Daisy Dew 02-02-2015 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by TPr9258 (Post 7073013)
I would love to do this but am I understanding that I can't unless I am invited by someone else, I have not been very active on the Quilting board prior to this because I was a full time single parent with a daughter in college, I was also a full time night nurse and a full time student as well, but now I am ready to advance, my daughter has graduated, I have become some what retired and I am ready to commit, so if someone would invite me I think I really could do and enjoy this. Am I to understand that every month we will send 50 2.5 squares to the birthday person, and then on our birthdays we will receive many packages of 2.5 squares?

Well give Barb a PM note and jump in! We are a group of I KNOW I can - and we get it done cause it's just so much fun. I get a chuckle when I see some of the candy - some passed thru my hands in the 70's, and on up to today! It's a fun time.

Rosemary Attaway 02-02-2015 12:10 PM

I would like to join this swap.Haven't been in this one before.I have done the 2.5 swap with SheriR if you need a reference.Just ready to send 15 pkgs to SheriR. this week.
Rosemary Attaway(board name)

nurse bonnie 02-02-2015 10:06 PM

Barb ~ plz add me to the group for my third round. Awesome to see lots of newbies. You will love this swap.....the swappers......and our awesome hostess!!!

letsquilt 02-03-2015 12:47 PM

This is my second year and the first year was a lot of fun,really a lot of fun in Dec. for my birthday month!
So come on people join on up and join the fun!!!

TPr9258 02-03-2015 04:52 PM

Thanks Daisy have sent Barb a PM, just waiting for a reply to see if I am excepted into the group being a newbie.