Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2019/2020 2.5" Birthday Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2019-2020-2-5-birthday-swap-t302638.html)

Crispy_Frog 06-01-2019 07:28 AM

Yesterday, 5/31, I received 2 packages:
ABorning
IrishMom
Thank you, everyone to date. I'll send out a full list later!

Patrick's Mom 06-01-2019 12:42 PM

More candy goodness arrived to my mailbox:

05/30 aborning
05/30 Gram E

06/01 cheesehead
06/01 Crispy Frog
06/01 Gaijin

Other arrivals are listed in posts #667 and #676

WMUTeach 06-02-2019 05:42 PM

Two envelopes were dropped off at the post office this afternoon, Sunday. The others out to the mailbox tomorrow. Anyone working on projects with out little treats? I miss all of our photos of accomplishments. I know I should post my own. I have been working on the Growing Up Odd by Bridal Dress Blue. Nearly finished with the major sections for my version of the quilt. Goal: Finish the top by Friday! Fingers crossed. :) Happy summertime quilting everyone.

barbarakibler23 06-02-2019 07:44 PM

WMUTeach..... really love the "growing up odd" pattern. I am just wondering how big it is when you make it with the 2.5" squares???

barbarakibler23 06-02-2019 09:00 PM

Hope everyone had a nice weekend......

I finally found my fabric in my new house!!!! Happy Dance!!!

IrishMom 06-03-2019 04:57 AM

WMUTeach -- So I just looked up that pattern! So many clever ideas and uses for these candies -- I've been trying so hard not to start the Irish Chain on this board (it's calling me!) and I also love the Arkansas Crossroads. Would you ladies believe it if I said I had another Birthday in July and in August?! BUT, I'm finishing quilting a top for my Nieces family and then I need to do a signature quilt by the 22nd of this month. No playing right now, it's all work, haha. I haven't decided if the signature quilt will be totally done or just the top by the party. I'll share a picture of the one for my nieces family later -- it's rather bold! Off to get the last perfect fabric for the signature quilt! Enjoy your day ladies!

barbarakibler23 06-03-2019 05:30 AM

Good morning everyone

I hope that today is as sunny at your house as it is here in Michigan at mine. We have had a lot of rain ugly days here but I feel extremely lucky to not have the devastating weather that has happen to so much of the country with the storms and flooding.

I just want to apologize for not being around very much in the thread this year, my goal is to step up my game and be more present.

According to “Red” she has received a lot of emails complaining about me. I would prefer if anyone has a problem to please take it up directly with me. I will subscribe to the thread so I get email notifications when someone posts. I don’t know if I can do that for PM’s if someone knows please let me know.

I just want this to be fun. I love this swap. It is suppose to be one of my happy places. ❤️

Barb
If anyone wants my phone number please PM me. I will gladly share it with you.

pinkflowers 06-03-2019 01:16 PM

Birthday cards with candies were mailed out on Saturday to:

Patrick'sMom
Crispy_Frog
ArmyLady2012

:)

hav4boys 06-03-2019 01:39 PM

Barbara,

I am so sorry. I believe you do a great job at this swap and I thank you for doing it.

Kathy

lum 06-03-2019 02:09 PM

My June candies were dropped at the post office today, you should see them soon.