Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2020 June through November Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2020-june-through-november-round-robin-t311231.html)

Rebaquilts 10-10-2020 11:27 AM

Wow Macy that’s just stunning. It’s almost Moroccan with the deep blue, remind me almos of tiles in Marrakech. Impressive for sure. Hugs!

travelinggramma 10-10-2020 01:40 PM

Reba - wow - the full quilt seems to glow in your picture - and your hidden names - are well hidden - never heard of a cropcircle font
MacyBaby - that quilt is enormous. I can see if it was half that size and the pieces smaller - than maybe I would attempt - but that is way beyond me. I absolutely love the colors and ribbons and well, if it happens to fall into the envelope you send me, that would be fine!!

maryb119 10-10-2020 04:37 PM

Reba! I love it! My grandson has claimed this quilt already. Thanks so much!!!! Love the crop circle! I grew up on a farm so it fits me!

maryb119 10-10-2020 06:09 PM

iceblossom, I got the quilt top in the mail today. I will have to think about this one a bit.

Mona G 10-10-2020 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts (Post 8424008)
Sorry all, the photo of the top looks like it didn’t attach. Here it is. Hugs!

this is cool!!!

Mona G 10-10-2020 06:35 PM

TG. I received Carriem quilt today but haven't opened it yet.

travelinggramma 10-10-2020 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 8424110)
TG. I received Carriem quilt today but haven't opened it yet.

thank you. No hurry !

carriem 10-11-2020 05:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello All! I just wanted to check in since I don't remember posting much this week! I have sent on Macybaby's quilt to Bugaroo...should be there early next week.

My MILs surgery went well...it was just all the stuff that happened afterwards to get her settled in a room that took forever. Then Friday was spent waiting and talking to therapists, doctors, etc, etc. She is in the hospital this weekend for sure...either she'll come home early next week or be moved to a rehab center for a couple weeks until she is more balanced. She is 82 and still lives alone, plus walks with a walker so not being able to use 1 arm is really throwing her off.

I did get some fabrics cut for a Disappearing 9-Patch Friday afternoon while hanging out w/my MIL...I had pre-cut strips to width so could easily cut into squares using a small mat/ruler. :) I cut for a 6-Halves Make A Whole quilt too. If MIL goes to a rehab center then I will be going to a day long retreat on Thursday...so wanted to have fabric for a couple quilts ready just in case!!! (if she goes home it will mean PT 3x/wk and with all that running around I'll have to stay home and just sew here)

LeeAnn 10-11-2020 05:31 PM

MaryB, I received the top you sent yesterday. I'm still working on mine and won't mail out until Tues or Wed. I haven't opened the one you sent and I can't wait to see it! I'm pretending it's a Christmas package and I can't open until I ship the one I have. Silly game but makes it more exciting.

LeeAnn 10-11-2020 05:32 PM

Greg, thanks for letting us know about your mother. I will be praying for her and your family. Many blessings and praying for a speedy recovery.