Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2020 June through November Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2020-june-through-november-round-robin-t311231.html)

Bugaroo 07-23-2020 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Carriem, love the addition of colors... especially the purple. So pretty.

Iceblossom, the hearts are perfect. They add to the neighborhood ... what a memory quilt it's turning out to be.

I'm still working on my class quilts bit by bit but I finished up Monag's quilt. Monag I really hope you like it. I took it to my local quilt shop/hangout, and they loved it. The overall border size is still 12 inch addition for width and height.

sewbizgirl 07-23-2020 02:00 PM

You hand appliqued? . That is so much work. Givio hand appliques, too. I admire y'all's skills!

Thanks for pre-testing the black fabric. I don't know how much washing this quilt will get. I'm thinking about making it a wall quilt, so probably will wash once a year or so, when it gets too dusty, LOL!

sewbizgirl 07-23-2020 02:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Those squirrels are great, Bug! Maybe they left the center to hop out and hunt some acorns?

Here is a sneak peek at my addition to LeeAnn's quilt. You can't really tell a lot of what's going on just yet.

Mona G 07-23-2020 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bugaroo (Post 8404314)
Carriem, love the addition of colors... especially the purple. So pretty.

Iceblossom, the hearts are perfect. They add to the neighborhood ... what a memory quilt it's turning out to be.

I'm still working on my class quilts bit by bit but I finished up Monag's quilt. Monag I really hope you like it. I took it to my local quilt shop/hangout, and they loved it. The overall border size is still 12 inch addition for width and height.

Bugaroo,
This is adorable, I would never in a million years think of adding squirrels but it works.

maryb119 07-23-2020 03:40 PM

Bugaroo, Love the squirrels!!!

Wow, sewbiz girl! Can't wait to see it finished.

givio 07-23-2020 05:27 PM

Great pictures, girls! Some great work going on.
Bugaroo, Such a unique round!

Mona G 07-24-2020 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I have for Jaba's 2nd round. Not sure if I'm sticking with the wonky star corners or not, I'm gonna put it away for a couple of days and see if anything else speaks to me.

jaba 07-24-2020 09:15 AM

Mona, I think they look great, adds a little bang! Love the purple you added, my favorite color :)

sewbizgirl 07-24-2020 09:44 AM

It looks great, Mona! Love the corner stars. They look like little explosions.

Mona G 07-24-2020 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 8404511)
Mona, I think they look great, adds a little bang! Love the purple you added, my favorite color :)

I'm glad you like it, I was hoping the round wasn't too dark for the previous rounds.