Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2020 June through November Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2020-june-through-november-round-robin-t311231.html)

carriem 06-12-2020 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies--I will be following along watching your progress. The centers that are done so far are great and I can't wait to see the quilts develop each month. I hope that there will be another RR starting in the fall/winter so I can join. :) I did a medallion "add a border" type quilt along here on the boards many years ago and it is one of my favorite quilts. I still haven't quilted it because I keep going back and forth on if I want to make it bigger....

sewbizgirl 06-12-2020 08:09 PM

Very pretty quilt top, Carrie! Thanks for the inspiration.

carriem 06-12-2020 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8393043)
Very pretty quilt top, Carrie! Thanks for the inspiration.

Thank you!

I just realized my center block is the same Mary chose for her RR center block!!

sewbizgirl 06-13-2020 09:36 AM

Good morning RRers.... We now have two people on a waiting list for this Round Robin:

1) carriem
2) cuppy

Since there is still interest in the RR, perhaps you two could start a second one, and find a few more participants? That way you wouldn't have to wait. Otherwise, as givio said, we will probably be starting a new on in Dec, when this one is finished.

sewbizgirl 06-13-2020 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by carriem (Post 8393049)
Thank you!

I just realized my center block is the same Mary chose for her RR center block!!

So it is! They look so different with the different colorways.

givio 06-13-2020 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
carriem, That's beeeautiful! Thanks for sharing it. Wow, that center is something I like more the more I see it. I should put it on my to-do list.
Well, I decided to add the last bit of applique I was dreaming of to my center. Now, I've finished. We will see what is added next. Time to mail it. Fly, little robin, fly!

maryb119 06-13-2020 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by carriem (Post 8393049)
Thank you!

You are so right! I didn't have enough fabric to make all 4 corners the same so I chose to make it scrappy by using a different color in each corner. Yours is so pretty!

maryb119 06-13-2020 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8393188)
Good morning RRers.... We now have two people on a waiting list for this Round Robin:

1) carriem
2) cuppy

Since there is still interest in the RR, perhaps you two could start a second one, and find a few more participants? That way you wouldn't have to wait. Otherwise, as givio said, we will probably be starting a new on in Dec, when this one is finished.

I would be interested in doing another round robin n December. I love the challenge.

travelinggramma 06-13-2020 02:54 PM

Oh I just saw this - would love to join a RR again. - Cuppy? Carriem? anyone else? PM me.

carriem 06-13-2020 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8393233)
Oh I just saw this - would love to join a RR again. - Cuppy? Carriem? anyone else? PM me.

Got your PM and replied! I am in!! :)