Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2022 - 2.5" Birthday Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2022-2-5-birthday-swap-t317206.html)

JENNR8R 05-21-2022 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by ibex94 (Post 8552654)
Post 467? If it isn't too late, maybe Jennr8r can edit it to remove the name?

It's too late... I've already checked to see if I could do that.

The three June birthday candy envelopes are at the post office. I hope you ladies enjoy your birthdays.

sewbizgirl 05-21-2022 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach (Post 8552583)
Sewbiz, I just checked and the pattern for the Valentine Mystery Quilt is still in the "files" list. Really easy to complete. I joined the group because of a post you made perhaps in the fall? I can't remember for sure. I would recommend the group for ideas and encouragement for all kinds of scrappy quilts.

Oy, my memory is terrible. I do remember that, now that you've mentioned it.

Originally Posted by WMUTeach (Post 8552583)
Here is a suggestion from Scrap Quilt Enthusiasts FB Group. I liked how this quilter sprinkled in novelty prints with consistent background color. I asked permission to post here. She said YES! I am thinking this would make a good children's quilt or for a donation quilt.

That's adorable.

sewbizgirl 05-21-2022 11:07 AM

My candies are ready to go to the post office. Sorry I didn't see your name spelling correction in time, Kelle! Please ignore that extra "l".

Patrick's Mom 05-21-2022 09:20 PM

June birthday cards are on their way. Happy birthday to you!

sewbizgirl 05-23-2022 04:35 AM

My three cards have been mailed, as well. Bring on the birthdays!

WMUTeach 05-23-2022 09:15 AM

The three June envelopes went in the mail this AM. Now back to the sewing machine.

happylab 05-23-2022 10:13 AM

Today I notice Bonnie Hunter has a new pic of a pattern using lots of 2.5” squares etc. very scrappy and I’m adding it to my want to make some day list. The pattern is called Maymont (it’s a PDF you can buy or you can figure out the pattern yourself, {ops, did I say that out loud}, I would post a pic, but forgot how and I’m not sure about infringement issues. So look it up on her blog.
- I’m curious, will we be doing any QAL’s this year? I sure enjoyed doing those in the past years. We maybe able to do this over the next few months. Since there aren’t many birthday swaps in the next few months. Hint, hint, hint. Just curious.
Today project, get my envelopes together and mail out later today or tomorrow.

ahwu 05-23-2022 02:30 PM

Went to the post office today, June birthday cards are on their way!!

happylab 05-23-2022 03:55 PM

Does anyone do the 10-15 day mystery from Laundry Basket quilt? It’s a free QAL that starts June 1st.you will need to sign up for it though. I plan to at least collect the pattern clues/steps. I have to look for fabric to make the mystery. And no it’s not 2.5” squares pieces.

Gaijin 05-23-2022 04:04 PM

Thanking everyone for my candies! I will open them tonight, then post a photo later.

Thank you so much,

Gaijin