Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2022 - 2.5" Birthday Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2022-2-5-birthday-swap-t317206.html)

Crispy_Frog 05-24-2022 03:53 PM

I am thrilled! I got my first two greetings today.
Patrick's Mom
JennR8R
Thanks!

WMUTeach 05-24-2022 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Crispy_Frog (Post 8553110)
I am thrilled! I got my first two greetings today.
Patrick's Mom
JennR8R
Thanks!

Yeah! and Woozers!!. Speedy Delivery! Doesn't it just tempt you to open them up right now!. :)

kele 05-24-2022 07:59 PM

Received my first card today. Thank you, JENNR8R!

NZquilter 05-25-2022 03:43 PM

I mailed my June birthday envelopes out today.

Sorry I haven't been participating on this thread much. Life has been crazy with trying to finish up our homeschool year, planning next years curriculum, planting our veggie garden and everything! My sister graduated from college last week and I'm trying to finish a quilt for her. She knows it's coming and is okay with it being a bit late, but I don't want it too late!

Hopefully life is treating you all well? Summer is just around the corner!

Crispy_Frog 05-25-2022 04:03 PM

I just mailed out my June greetings to my co-celebrants. Hoping for fast delivery!

Crispy_Frog 05-25-2022 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach (Post 8553112)
Yeah! and Woozers!!. Speedy Delivery! Doesn't it just tempt you to open them up right now!. :)

I do want to open them now, but I will wait.
I haven't followed very closely. How many members do we have? Or more correctly...how many can a birthday girl expect?

ibex94 05-25-2022 05:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Belated Birthday, Gaijin!!! I hope you are having lots of fun with your new candies. I know that I loved the process of picking and cutting and mailing so I suspect that good gris gris is filling your house with joy.

ibex94 05-25-2022 06:05 PM

My candies were mailed out on either Saturday or Sunday. The weekend was a blur.... too much nonstop grading going on and I wanted to make sure they were mailed. Heading to a wedding tomorrow over in Texas. Such a happy event in such a sad State. My students are overwhelmed because of social media. I beg them to stop being attached to it. They have no time to think as they are constantly inundated with awful information. Turn it off! I suspect that the tragedy in Texas is from another one of those lost souls stuck in social media. We have to help this younger generation learn to quilt or embroider or cross stich .... anything that pulls them out of social media and gives them a chance to be creative and satisfied with their own lives. I am praying and reaching out where I can. Thank you all for keeping me sane and positive.

ibex94 05-25-2022 06:06 PM

Crispy - I think 16 envelopes will arrive for you.

kele 05-25-2022 07:41 PM

I received a card from Patrick's Mom today. Thanks!