Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

brenda21 10-05-2012 06:10 PM

Jaba you have SNOW????

lynnie 10-05-2012 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5564814)
I hear all of you loud and very clear. Hubby says they are for sell. I'm still laughing Pat625 and probably will be for the rest of the night. Thanks I really needed that tonight!! Getting real sick of those damn tomatoes after 11 more quarts today. It's snowing here right now and the fireplace is burning!! 28 and dropping, Lord help me.

It as so hot here today about 80, it 76 inside now. If i wasnt so busy with my new addition today, a new fw
and playing mahjong id of wnt to the beach.

So how much do those little guys cost how big

owlvamp 10-05-2012 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5562319)
Okay ladies, instead of the sewing machine had to get out the jigsaw and the paint sprayer but here was my idea of the not so typical "tree" ornament? Would you be happy or unhappy with 1 of these? Please please be honest, 'cause I sure wouldn't want to send it if you didn't like it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]367559[/ATTACH]It all comes apart in 6 pieces.

I absolutely love the reindeer. Let me know if you want my address. I want one for sure.

jaba 10-05-2012 06:45 PM

It was snowing but it has quit for right now. Really cold and suppose to get down to 19 tonight. The fireplace is running . Sent you a Pm lynnie. Wish I was at your house, I'd be lovin' that heat, just right for me about now.

owlvamp 10-05-2012 06:51 PM

Yep I remember living in Wyoming and it snowed way past the fence. Everyone was snowed in and had to dig there selves out. That was a real treat. How much are you,selling the reindeer for? I just love it I hope one comes my way.

ljdugas31 10-05-2012 07:45 PM

Jaba I love the raindeer you have my address i would buy one two and three.Just LOVE them.

Nelco 10-05-2012 08:31 PM

I must confess. :cool: I have a few ideas for my ornament but have not even started. :(Before I know it I will need to get them in the mail. What is a person to do?:shock:<o:p></o:p>

Pat625 10-05-2012 08:33 PM

I am jealous of all of you with cooler weather..Even with the afternoon thunderstorms it was 90 here! I used to love the heat until my COPD got bad..Thought about moving to another state with cooler weather, but 8 of my 14 grandbabies are real close to me, and the rest are about 2 1/2 hours away..Not sure if I could live in a different state from them

Pat625 10-05-2012 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5565191)
I must confess. :cool: I have a few ideas for my ornament but have not even started. :(Before I know it I will need to get them in the mail. What is a person to do?:shock:<o:p></o>

Get to work?? LOL..I am still working on one of mine....have to get a few supplies tomorrow to finish

starshine 10-05-2012 08:49 PM

BRRR!! I'm glad it isn't snowing here :cool: looks like the reindeer are a real hit with everyone.
Pat625 too funny, but on another note, I agree that we couldn't ask you and Anastacia to sacrafice so much of your time.
Maryt that candy can is really cute and it can work with so many things. I'll bet we see them pop up all over the place.
Nelco I think I'm close to deciding what to make but I haven't started yet either. I'm sure we will get there.