Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

QuilterMomma 10-30-2012 01:32 PM

They are on my desk at the office, I do them during break, lunch, or early morning if I am at work early.

queenof2802 10-30-2012 02:02 PM

Yay!! Glad it found it's way to you. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5624094)
Yep, this is one that I received. Glad I was looking thru, I knew I saw it. Thank you so much Tracey for the pretty ornament.

cuppy 10-30-2012 04:51 PM

Mailed out my 2 ornaments today, you should receive soon!

cuppy

owlvamp 10-30-2012 08:26 PM

Still waiting on one of mine. Deadline is getting closer so Solon I should have mine. I understand With the weather though. Here it's been horrible and very cold. Hope all is safe from the hurricane and the storm.

Robinlee 10-31-2012 06:19 AM

My Christmas ornaments are in the mail. Yes I wait till today, just seems odd that we are thinking of christmas, when it's only Halloween "today". And, Yes I know......Christmas has been at Walmart and Kmart in ND/SD since the middle of September.

and I did get one set of my ornaments (Thanks so much - love the machine embroidery one)on Saturday, will post pic's when the other one comes.

Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas

Tothill 10-31-2012 07:12 AM

My ornament will be in the mail today. I do not have a photo, I will try to get one before I finish sealing the box.

QuilterMomma 10-31-2012 07:40 AM

My ornaments won't go out till tomorrow. Sorry it is last minute but that was the deadline and I like to wait on these to be mailed in November instead of October. Love the anticipation.

terriquilt1 10-31-2012 09:46 AM

Ok, my ornaments are finally on their way! I was going to mail on Monday, but with the hurricane decided to wait a couple of days and see what happened. My partners should receive these in a couple of days.

Nelco 10-31-2012 09:55 AM

Happy you like them...Hope to be your swap partner again. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5620223)
I received this cute cross-stitched ornament yesterday from Nelda (Nelco)...Love the fabric pc too. It's ironic, Nelda and I have been swap partners several times.. Thanks again... ;o)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]373120[/ATTACH]

AliciaH 10-31-2012 11:01 AM

Were those the ones from me that you received?

Originally Posted by Robinlee (Post 5625297)
My Christmas ornaments are in the mail. Yes I wait till today, just seems odd that we are thinking of christmas, when it's only Halloween "today". And, Yes I know......Christmas has been at Walmart and Kmart in ND/SD since the middle of September.

and I did get one set of my ornaments (Thanks so much - love the machine embroidery one)on Saturday, will post pic's when the other one comes.

Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas