Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

wanda lou 10-31-2012 12:30 PM

someone might get their ornament today....

Oksewnsew 10-31-2012 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my other ornament today, and it's gorgeous! Thanks so much Anastasia, it will look so pretty on my 'handmade ornaments' tree. AND, how in the world did you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those chocolates? Sorry they're not in the picture, they are HIDDEN! hee hee hee ha ha ha lolo.. Thanks. :thumbup:

Hugs
Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]373720[/ATTACH]

brenda21 10-31-2012 03:35 PM

Just beautiful Oksewnsew!!

jaba 10-31-2012 03:48 PM

Happy Halloween!

1 Attachment(s)
Be nice to the little goblins and ghosts tonight [ATTACH=CONFIG]373738[/ATTACH]

kiffie2413 10-31-2012 04:18 PM

Very nice ornaments all! I feel so bad for all who have been so negatively impacted by hurricane Sandy....I am thankful Krystyna and her family are safe, will continue praying for her and all the others who face challenges ahead with all the damage that was done...
K

Tothill 10-31-2012 05:05 PM

Opps, I forgot to take a photo or even put my screen name on my package.

It is not a tree ornament, but I hope the recipient likes it.

There is a little extra in the box as well.

It will take 7-9 days to get to my recipient.

Qbee 10-31-2012 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm hitting the deadline.....just by a hair....lol :D
Mine are going in the mail tomorrow.
I had to add a couple of things, etc.

Crafty Darlene 10-31-2012 06:04 PM

Beautiful ornaments Qbee! Maybe 1 is coming to Florida!

CountryHouseQuilter 10-31-2012 06:24 PM

I'm going to try and sneak away to the post office tomorrow. I have my ornaments all done, but with Sandy blowing through our area hard we ended up with water in our basement. First time since we moved here 6 years ago. Something with the generator and the electrical setup a "friend" did years ago. Anyway, I've been in the basement for the last 2 days mopping. Tomorrow will be more cleaning but if DH turns his head long enough I'm sneaking out to the postoffice...hehehe. Want my ornament recipients to get theirs on time. If I don't get them sent tomorrow, it will definately be on Friday as I go back to work and can sneak away then.

Love all the pictures. I want to take one of the ones I received already and post them but haven't had time. Will get to that soon, promise!!!!!!

Anastasia 10-31-2012 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5626278)
I received my other ornament today, and it's gorgeous! Thanks so much Anastasia, it will look so pretty on my 'handmade ornaments' tree. AND, how in the world did you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those chocolates? Sorry they're not in the picture, they are HIDDEN! hee hee hee ha ha ha lolo.. Thanks. :thumbup:

Hugs
Jean

Hehehe cause I like those chocolates and even though some women claim to not like chocolate, I assume those women are aliens and all other true women will also love those chocolates :D