Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   5" Color Theme Charm Swap - ORANGE (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/5-color-theme-charm-swap-orange-t290823.html)

Crispy_Frog 10-01-2017 01:31 PM

Red- you are one special lady, involved in some amazing things. I thank you.

Jane Quilter 10-02-2017 10:50 AM

Got my Orange Squishy Package today.......with a beautiful trivet. and 10, yes 10 bags of orange beauties. This was worth the wait. Thank you all you orange swappers, and our hardworking leader.....Red

djmat 10-02-2017 01:05 PM

Fabulous Orange charms from you wonderful swappers & a prized trivet arrived. Thank You, Red, for hosting a magnificent swap. Thank You, sewbizgirl, for the cool extra large pumpkin fabric.
Now on to the green!
hugs,
dj

Faintly Artistic 10-02-2017 02:14 PM

Just received my orange package. The trivet was very nice, better than I expected! I think this assortment of fabrics is my favorite so far of all the swaps. Very nice, unique prints and can't wait to use them. Got a project already in my mind, just have to finish a few before I can get to them. Thanks Red and all you ladies for a wonderful assortment!

redstilettos 10-02-2017 03:59 PM

Hi ladies, so glad you are enjoying your oranges and the coaster/tiles. The kids will be thrilled :)

Poor moonrise, her package came back to me tonight with her mailing label half ripped off. Ugh! Off to the post office I go tomorrow, so she can get them. If I go tomorrow, hopefully she'll have them by Thursday.

I have received some feedback, which was really quite good, so thank you to those of you who chimed in.

If we can mail our pretties in sandwich size baggies so they aren't folded in half, then the receiver doesn't have to iron much, and the squares don't have the chance to go wonky.

If the person sending the bag uses a label that can be placed inside the baggies, those baggies can be reused by the recipient. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle at it's finest! We can do our part, right ladies?

On a personal note: if everyone can put their screen name on the front of the package, I don't have to open them to figure out who is arriving on time :)

This has been so much fun. I am pleased others are enjoying it as much as I do!

Jane Quilter 10-02-2017 05:20 PM

wa...chew... wa...chew.. I love a leader who cracks the whip.... I'll be good, I'll be good, I promise. Just don't kick me out of the green swap! LOL This is the most fun thread on the board......Jane

redstilettos 10-03-2017 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jane Quilter (Post 7918412)
wa...chew... wa...chew.. I love a leader who cracks the whip.... I'll be good, I'll be good, I promise. Just don't kick me out of the green swap! LOL This is the most fun thread on the board......Jane

LMAO Jane. I reserve that whip for my dear hubby. Just ask him! LOL

And I'd never kick you out, Jane. Who else would still put up with me after shorting her two swaps in a row! Mercy! I hope you enjoyed the extras I sent along to make up for it. I was extra careful in my counting this time around, especially with yours!

JuanitaBean 10-04-2017 08:42 PM

I got my orange 5" sqs. to day coaster/ tile. LOVE IT will be put to good use in my sewing room Thank you red. Will send out feedback tomorrow. Thank you all for my orange charms

moonrise 10-05-2017 04:01 PM

Got my oranges and cute little coaster today! :) Off to leave feedback. Thanks, everyone! :)

djmat 10-05-2017 07:12 PM

Oh my goodness, DD was trying to be helpful while I went to town on business. She emptied the orange charms & stacked them neatly with the other colors from last swaps. She pitched all the labels so I'm not sure who sent what & today was trash day, one of her chores! I went through the charms today & all of the charms are really terrific, I'm impressed! Please know how much I appreciate all of the charms I received! Thank You All! Thanks, Red, for hosting! I promise to unpack the charms myself in the future to avoid any hurt feelings. I feel bad about not being able to give positive feedback, please forgive me.
hugs,
dj