Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasia%92s-table-topper-runner-swap-closed-t211732.html)

Anastasia 02-02-2013 11:38 AM

Neener neener.. it's gonna be awesome.

She's lamenting you got first position :) doesn't she pout so well?

[TABLE]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]DustysMomma[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]978gray[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Elisabrat[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jaba[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]dabbler312[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vanogay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tracibug[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tam…Moo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]kiffie2413[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lv2sew2011[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]maryellen2u[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Auntie Em[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]StitchingPost[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LetsQuilt[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Monstookie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]MaryToddliz[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]lvbabyboomer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]atpegsquiltstudio[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nurse Bonnie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]lovngrandma[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nancia

The last couple aren't in the right ordered received cause I've been falling down on administrative duties (aka reading my PM's and responding to them) So we need one more to even it out for sure. And if I missed anyone somehow (I might have responded but then not put it on the sheet), let me know. [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

DustysMomma 02-02-2013 01:47 PM

HEHE! I thought that was what she was doing! :D

21 means you have to participate, right!? :P

Anastasia 02-02-2013 02:33 PM

Nope, I can't.. too much going on. Means you gotta go recruit more :D

LoupEsprit 02-02-2013 03:55 PM

Ooohhh I really shouldn't... but...

Sign me up again!! :) Sending PM!

elainelquilt 02-02-2013 04:40 PM

please include me thanks

elainelquilt 02-02-2013 04:41 PM

i guess i make an odd number but please include me

Elisabrat 02-02-2013 10:27 PM

yahoo yes yes you should I promised Anastasia I would not goad her into this swap. I will push her for Christmas in July however. She is grand at ornament swaps :) maybe a fabric basket swap. .. hum those leaf shaped fabric bowls.. yeah if its artsy we can drag her into it. but I am good right now and wouldnt begin to suggest it. like a bright and black chicken block swap.. or things like that. not suggesting anything. til she finishes her classes.. think I have another 7 weeks to be patient.. sigh. such a strong suit of mine.

Anastasia 02-02-2013 11:06 PM

Elainelquilt, you need to send me a PM with your information before I can include you :)

Le Brat.. you have longer than 7 weeks.. haha this set of classses is 15 weeks so it goes til end of April. I like the idea of a fabric basket swap.. hmmmmmmmm. I love those leaf bowls as well. Or maybe a chicken pin cushion swap.. heheh. or I guess a bright and black chicken block would be a good one as well. or maybe just a funky chicken block.. Like.. snakeskin and hot pink chicken.... (sorry I just looked up at my monkey that sits by my tv, it's face/hands/belly is pink flannel and it's body is grey snakeskin..

Anastasia 02-02-2013 11:07 PM

hmmm how can we combine Christmas and 4th of July... hmmmm

Monstookie 02-03-2013 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5831732)
well go to bed silly. And moonstokie what the heck is kissing you? my computer lighting is so bad its either: an elephant, a seal or a pig or a ..

Elisabrat.....I am getting kissed by Omar...a sea lion. He was a good kisser... " :)