Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasia%92s-table-topper-runner-swap-closed-t211732.html)

stitchingpost 02-07-2013 03:20 AM

Well,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DustysMomma 02-07-2013 04:49 AM

You know, I have so much music and useless things in my head that it's scary. So I read Elisabrat's last post & in pops the song "Let's start a riot" by Three Days Grace. Then I read Nancia's last post & I get...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lxMwfbUrYE

"AMUCK! AMUCK! AMUCK! AMUCK! AMUCK!" :D

So let's see, should we really sort ourselves? :) There's no telling what we might get into Ana!

"AMUCK! AMUCK! AMUCK! AMUCK! AMUCK!" :D (At least I didn't drop a reference to the Harry Potter sorting hat, lol!)

Elisabrat 02-07-2013 05:18 AM

Ok I hate to do this Nancia but ..its time for a quilters INTERVENTION. That young guy is NOT going to put together your table. He is going to help you.. put things in boxes to get rid of or donate. No small mouse trails to your sewing table. How can you breathe with all that stuff? SO we box things up, especially excess fabric. We take those boxes to say.. the post office. Then we send all of it right out of that house. to me. Yup. See I have a sewing room. Several of us could run amuck in. Yup, come on over an AMUCK party at my house. I say we can do it. You can to Nancia.

or we do this witch ritual and we all send spells to Nancias to help her get a huge path to her sewing table. yeah 'whoolla booola whooola booola ittchy cleaany nowwy' should do it girl. might be worth a try to maybe move afewthings to help with that little spell. Your welcome sugar.

Anastasia final stretch here the week is coming to a close. You CAN do it. Like you have a choice so get up get to it and we wish you grand success especially where it comes to stabbing people. I know you will be good at that. you can poke me first as your real person. I am good to go with that.see how many of your friends are lining up for THAT?

marytoddliz 02-07-2013 08:38 AM

Not me! I hate hate hate having my blood drawn, I have "rolly" veins and they poke then chase, it is awful! There is a guy that works in the lab, I get to ask for him because I have "rolly" veins, he gets it with out doing the prodding thing with a needle. And have you ever noticed how big those suckers are? I think I might pass out just thinking about it!

On to better thoughts, I am going to make a random table topper just because I want to, and I have addresses, lots of them from other swaps... I am at my daughters house, we are mostly packed, I have a free day today~ the Bean is in Day care~ and I finally got my daughters machine to play nice with me. She does not have a quarter foot! how does any one sew with out one! that shame of it all~~~

I have some reds and pinks and some blue with tea cups... And darn if I can't find the fabric I was going to bring with me living on the edge! this traveling around stuff is for the birds!

jaba 02-07-2013 08:46 AM

Mine are the same way maryt, pure torture to have to have my blood drawn. I just tell them out to do it in my hand, most of them finally hit it after the 2nd time instead of 4 or 5 in my arm. I better go sew something too and get my mind off of this right now!! What kind are you going to make? any special holiday type or a just because. Vanogay wants to swap with us next time, she's waiting on a theme, what do ya' think??

marytoddliz 02-07-2013 08:49 AM

sounds good to me! I think we should let the brat pick a theme this time, maybe patriotic! You could use it for a lot of holidays!

Vanogay 02-07-2013 11:18 AM

Oh, I love patriotic. Yes siree, that's great. The ole red white and blue routine, yep, yep.

Elisabrat 02-07-2013 12:21 PM

Well patriotic? guess I am ..out voted. chin on chest, lip out.. not like I was thinking patriotic..right Anastasia? wait I have an even better grander twist. will send the idea to Jan and if she doesnt veto it.. we go with it. good plan like I was waiting for a reply. it really is trust me LOL..

after all we have three days with NOTHING TO DO (aside from our other swaps) sure girls lets go for it.

Anastasia my veins roll too but unlike those other two you just keep at it you will find it. And if you put a finger to one side the one it usually rolls too its a lot easier to fine. course you have to know what usual is. We use IV needles two at a time. every time. yippee. And hand veins are much easier to find and well don't hurt any more or less.

I am accidentally going to take a little tiny three hour nap now so I am refreshed and can do my two blocks I have set myself to do tonight. wish me luck and well no worries about a nap. i am all ready ten minutes ago.

SandyinZ4 02-07-2013 03:00 PM

I am changing the subject from medical blood-taking (interesting but enough for me) and take my next 2 days before we get our 'names' and go finish my pretty table runner so it will be all ready to send off to a lucky (I hope) one of you. Hint..it is yellow..and green and pink with butterflies...and sparkly fabric. Hope that didn't give too much away. :-) Will try FMQ on it so hope it turns out ok.

nancia 02-07-2013 03:51 PM

you guys are so organized!! i need to have a partner for inspiration! have trouble making generic! i still haven't heard from the first swap that my partner rec'd it. hmmmmmm.......... or if she did i've forgotten. scarecrow move over, i need a brain, too!!