Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasia%92s-table-topper-runner-swap-closed-t211732.html)

stitchingpost 02-09-2013 08:28 AM

SHHHHHHHHH,,A birdie told me Ana is up,,just maybe,,JUST MAYBE,,,today is the day,that our great master,will let the baby be born so we can go into labor on our master piece

stitchingpost 02-09-2013 08:30 AM

Have no ideal where that came from,but at least you know I have a great imagination,,lol

DustysMomma 02-09-2013 08:49 AM

Stitch, lol, back away from the bottle.....baby or otherwise, lol.

I guess I'm going to the mall shortly. I have a formal event to go to in 2 wks. I have the dress. I can't believe I'm going to wear it, but I have it! It's backless and a bit risque. Anyway, February in Birmingham, Alabama means I need a shawl... wrap....something to keep my "tender" backside from getting cold on the way there. It's either that or the strapless one I wore to my boyfriend's brother's wedding. Oh, I have to try the dress on with the black shoes I have and see if it "goes" or if I need to go shoe shopping too. I hate shoe shopping. I didn't get the shoe gene from my mother, thankfully. That woman could wipe out a Payless shoe store & not break a sweat. Thankfully she never married a rich man or the department store would be perpetually out of size 9's, lol.

So, since I'm going with my boyfriend, it'll keep me from the fabric store. Well, until he leaves for Atlanta this afternoon anyway, lol.

stitchingpost 02-09-2013 09:11 AM

Lol no bottle here,,,now later on could be a different story,,,iam staying straight till I get my name AND then I will pop the top lol,,,it allllllllll natural for now lol

DustysMomma 02-09-2013 09:32 AM

I got my partner! :D:thumbup:

Anastasia 02-09-2013 09:48 AM

Partners have been mailed. Random dice roll matchup.. if there's any problems, let me know. like.. maybe I sent you your own name... I'm not exactly "awake".. I'm just upright.. hehe. Oddly enough, the dice were cooperative and I didn't have to move anyone around from their mighty wisdom for things such as allergies and international shipping ability. But that's only as far as I was made aware of any allergies and international shipping abilities. It also occurred to me halfway through that maybe I should have put the name of the swap in the subject line but I only host one swap so if you got a PM from me, it's for this one.
Ok I'm starving, I'm gonna go eat some more of my super awesome leftover pasta.. mmmmm it's so good even the cats want it. Yea I have weird cats but still. Have fun, run amok, get each other's preferences.. if you care.. don't ship til you both are done, unless you want potential heart ache.. uhmm.. that's about it.. later!

marytoddliz 02-09-2013 10:22 AM

Well where is everyone? off sewing? I have to wait, I go back to California tomorrow Plane leaves at 6:am! The only reason I am on that particular plane is it was tons cheaper than any other one offered, like close to $100 cheaper! So I get up way to early and try to at least brush my hair and my teeth and point me in the right direction!

As much as I love my Daughter and Granddaughter, I am more than ready to move along down the road! It has been a fun but rather frightful trip. I think the hardest part was not having my sewing machine, I did try working with my daughters, but well I didn't try very hard. And sewing has always been my release from life, go figure~

So I am blessed with having LeBrat as my partner! Yippie, I just love sewing for her... and you say the theme is Patriotic... Well OK then, I get two patriotic table runners from her... HEY BRAT, don't worry about sticking to the theme, I really don't need two of the same, but if you made them kinda go together, that would be cool...

Well this Chatty Cathy is going to go and find something to do while I wait for the "move" to begin... (My Daughter is moving today, and this Mom is really really happy... long boring story and daughter would kill me if I posted in a public forum)

Happy sewing ladies~ and any Gents that are hanging out with us in Anastasia's Looney Bin (said with all the love)

stitchingpost 02-09-2013 10:43 AM

Hot d@#$$&***##%% I got my partner,,,so iam off to go in labor. To get this baby started,,,,thanks ana

stitchingpost 02-09-2013 10:44 AM

Now I can pop the top LOLOLO

Anastasia 02-09-2013 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5849627)

So I am blessed with having LeBrat as my partner! Yippie, I just love sewing for her... and you say the theme is Patriotic... Well OK then, I get two patriotic table runners from her... HEY BRAT, don't worry about sticking to the theme, I really don't need two of the same, but if you made them kinda go together, that would be cool...

No theme is Spring