Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasia%92s-table-topper-runner-swap-closed-t211732.html)

Vanogay 03-12-2013 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by marymazz (Post 5921482)
ready to mail. Here is a sneak peek. Salmon colored hibiscus, right?

beautiful _ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanogay 03-12-2013 02:11 PM

Home from a quick trip to get my sister in Georgia and bring her to Tennessee for a short visit. SHe'll be here to see my wonderful table toppers that are coming - one patriotic and one "hot biscuits" Goodie, goodie, I am one lucky duck!! Have a quilt in a show and on Thursday am going to see if she won any ribbons. I really don't care, I enjoy entering whether I win or not. More later...

nancia 03-12-2013 03:51 PM

oh boy oh boy! are we going to trade little boy stories? josh's b'day is dec 24. you can never get a party on that day,
so we did it early for his 3rd birthday. then we went to visit a friend in atlanta, and along came the REAL dec 24th so we had a family b'day party. the next day my friend's parents came to visit and my friend's mom's b'day was, you guessed it, dec 24th. so we had a joint josh and nana b'day party. so friend's father asks josh, how old are you? and josh says "5". i said no honey you are three, and josh said, no, mommy. i had my 3 year old party, then i had my 4 yr old party, and this is my 5 yr old party. i'm 5.
by that logic, does it mean if i don't have any b,day parties after age 29, i can stay 29?? it's too late for me! save yourselves!!! lol

jaba 03-12-2013 05:46 PM

How fun to have your sister there Vanogay. Show us a pic of your entry, I want to see please????

kiffie2413 03-12-2013 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5924284)
oh boy oh boy! are we going to trade little boy stories? josh's b'day is dec 24. you can never get a party on that day,
so we did it early for his 3rd birthday. then we went to visit a friend in atlanta, and along came the REAL dec 24th so we had a family b'day party. the next day my friend's parents came to visit and my friend's mom's b'day was, you guessed it, dec 24th. so we had a joint josh and nana b'day party. so friend's father asks josh, how old are you? and josh says "5". i said no honey you are three, and josh said, no, mommy. i had my 3 year old party, then i had my 4 yr old party, and this is my 5 yr old party. i'm 5.
by that logic, does it mean if i don't have any b,day parties after age 29, i can stay 29?? it's too late for me! save yourselves!!! lol

LOL...its too late for me, too...I wouldn't go back if I could...some things were great, some not so, and I don't want to go through the not so ones again...;)
elisabrat, I pretty much have the sid and the 1/8" to 1/4" away outline quilt stitch down...its when I drop those feed dogs and start doing the fmq that it all goes to you know where in the you know what! Although I will say I did try a lil bit of it with my new machine, and the thread didn't break, or the needle, no eyelashes either...now the stitching wasn't amazingly beautiful or anything, but it wasn't awful either...I was kinda shocked...I know they say its not really the machine, but the operator, but in my case it seems the machine may have something to do with it...:p
K
Kif

LoupEsprit 03-12-2013 06:55 PM

I'm quilting mine now. Trying something new (as always...) Hope to ship tomorrow!! ::fingers crossed::

SandyinZ4 03-12-2013 08:02 PM

Hi Megan, I didn't think we could ship until we got the ok???

DustysMomma 03-12-2013 08:26 PM

A-woo-woo! Anastasia's gonna get out the whip! :D

Elisabrat 03-12-2013 11:42 PM

ah I am a live aren't I? I just run fast :) and I butter up our dear host with lovely comments like HEY KID , see I know how to smooze big time. lol I think your ship time is coming soon. I am excited here.

Kiffie: OMG it is my machine that has been messing up all this time? NOT ME?? Oh I love you. I will never take it to heart again when something horrendous comes out of that thing. What a good idea.

Vanogay yes we would love to see your entry in the show. I think anyone who enters in those shows has so much courage. Applause is do. (clap clap clapppp) bravo my fine Lady bravo.

Tonight bored, hungry, can't sleep. I am listening to the frogs. boy are they loud tonight. Spring is almost here. The sounds of spring/summer in the woods at night. Whoever said the woods are silent has not lived there. Crickets, frogs yikes its a symphony.

LoupEsprit 03-13-2013 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4 (Post 5924740)
Hi Megan, I didn't think we could ship until we got the ok???

Oh! I think you're right! :shock: I didn't quite get it finished last night anyway. :( I will today though!