Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Another Woman's Treasure Swap v2.0! Sign up through Sept 30th! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/another-womans-treasure-swap-v2-0-sign-up-through-sept-30th-t229211.html)

luvstoquilt 10-06-2013 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 6330697)
Sent mine out today with extra fussy cut fabrics. Sure hope lovestoquilt likes what I send.

Mine went out to djmat on Friday...I, like you, hope you will like what I sent!

quilterjody 10-07-2013 05:50 AM

Sulabug, I got your package. It is fantastic! Thank you so much. I will try to get a pic out ASAP. Your box went out Saturday morning.

SulaBug 10-07-2013 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by quilterjody (Post 6335541)
Sulabug, I got your package. It is fantastic! Thank you so much. I will try to get a pic out ASAP. Your box went out Saturday morning.

Jody.........I am so glad that you liked what I put together for you. It was so much fun packing your box & getting it in the mail. I will be anxiously waiting for my box to arrive & I will share pictures with everyone else too. Have fun with your new things!!
:D :D :D :D

luvstoquilt 10-07-2013 11:03 AM

I got a really fun box from djmat..pics will follow later. Thanks so much, DJ...this looks like a lot of fun in store around here..I love scrappy quilts! I hope you get your box today..PO said it should deliver today!

paulswalia 10-07-2013 11:30 AM

Hey Moonrise!!! Your box arrived today. Holy Smokes!!!! If anyone needs to see what diversity looks like, wait till I get some pictures later. I LOVE it! New scrappy being planned. WOO HOO!

djmat 10-07-2013 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Box came today & fulfilled my dreams of what a box should contain. WOWie, luvstoquilt ROCKS!!!
Happy dance around my table!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]440164[/ATTACH]
hugs,
D J

Grandma Di 10-07-2013 01:45 PM

Wow! just got back from the postoffice, boy did I get a box of treasures. Thank you so much Jojo4.

moonrise 10-07-2013 01:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by homecaregiver (Post 6333516)
moonrise, your package arrived yesterday. I did not open it until in the evening and boy you did great. I love everything you sent including the package of socks. I will get around to taking pics this afternoon so I can post some pics for everyone to see. I am going to start making some jelly roll quilts for my smallest ggkids so they will be a happy mix to my already growing stash. Thanks so much and your package will be going out this next week. Have a great and wonderful day.
Pat

Glad you like it! :thumbup: :D It was fun going through my scrap bins and finding things I'd totally forgotten about.

Originally Posted by paulswalia (Post 6336135)
Hey Moonrise!!! Your box arrived today. Holy Smokes!!!! If anyone needs to see what diversity looks like, wait till I get some pictures later. I LOVE it! New scrappy being planned. WOO HOO!

LOL! Yep, I'm "all over the place" when it comes to fabrics. I like them ALL! :D

I got yours today, too! You sent some really lovely things! I love all the little squares, and the red/white squares and HSTs will go PERFECTLY with a Phantom of the Opera quilt I've got planned. And the mermaid fabric will look great with a fish/ocean quilt I've got in the works. What fun coincidences! :D I love the big stack of hearts, too, and the yellow/gray triangles, and the florals, and the little houses, and and and ... I love ALL of it! Thanks so much for swapping with me! :)

Here are some pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440165[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440166[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440167[/ATTACH]

omacookie 10-07-2013 01:54 PM

papagrandma12 You are the greatest!!!!. Received my BOX and am I a happy camper. My color wheel is overjoyed at the new fabric that has joined. THANKS ! Gracias ! Merci Bien ! Danke ! Hugs too , Charlene/omacookie

Grandma Di 10-07-2013 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Grandma Di (Post 6336346)
Wow! just got back from the post office, boy did I get a box of treasures. Thank you so much Jojo4.

Whoops, I meant to post a a photo. [ATTACH=CONFIG]440169[/ATTACH]