Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Another Woman's Treasure Swap v2.0! Sign up through Sept 30th! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/another-womans-treasure-swap-v2-0-sign-up-through-sept-30th-t229211.html)

jojo4 10-10-2013 07:34 AM

:D:D

Hi.

Just a note to say I've received both boxes and the fabrics are great!! They add a lot of variety to my stash. Thanks.

I'll attempt to post pictures when I get a chance.

Jo

JuanitaBean 10-10-2013 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow! I got my box today and couldn't believe what I got. I will have lot of fun with my new fabric. THANK YOU lilrain . I was not expecting this much. Was my first time. you know how to pack that box.

Bilben 10-10-2013 09:26 PM

I can't wait until the next "Another Woman's Treasure Swap"! I couldn't participate in this one because I don't have a stash that's so big that I can part with much of it, but it's growing every day, so next time around I can join in. I love seeing what everyone is receiving!

DustysMomma 10-11-2013 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bilben (Post 6342333)
I can't wait until the next "Another Woman's Treasure Swap"! I couldn't participate in this one because I don't have a stash that's so big that I can part with much of it, but it's growing every day, so next time around I can join in. I love seeing what everyone is receiving!

I debated on joining for the same reason, but I was able to make a box anyway. When your stash is small, I think the choices are harder. You have to remember if you bought each piece for a certain project or if it's just stash. I try to keep mine together, but it doesn't always work that way.

sewmany 10-11-2013 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by TwinRiverFarm (Post 6340558)
Well, I have packed the box and it gets mailed to Sewmany today! We exchanged ideas, and it was a help, since she may have been receiving unwanted homespuns otherwise! As it is, the selection runs the gamut (hmmm... where does that expression come from, I wonder?) from snowmen to orchids. No scraps this time, as I had plenty of yardage to choose from. I may need to sign up for 2 (or 4...) boxes on the next swap, heehee.

I too may need to join another box . I had so much to send but it did not fit. Will mail out tomorrow.

Lilrain 10-11-2013 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 6341777)
Wow! I got my box today and couldn't believe what I got. I will have lot of fun with my new fabric. THANK YOU lilrain . I was not expecting this much. Was my first time. you know how to pack that box.

So glad my swap partner was not disappointed. I m going to have fun working with what Juanita sent me.

Lilrain 10-11-2013 09:26 PM

My box from JuantiaBean was wonderful! Sorry I have no way to post pictures right now, using a freinds computer

frenchfryqueen 10-13-2013 08:51 AM

We will probably do another swap in November or December, depending on how you guys feel. My box is going out to dotcomdtcm hopefully tomorrow. I know she sent hers to me already, but we were on vacation and I know it's just sitting there at the post office, all alone! Is it worth the felony to break in and get it? :)

homecaregiver 10-14-2013 03:52 AM

I too am late in getting my box out to my partner and I am so sorry even though I know we have until the end of the month but I have already rec'd mine and I feel bad but things just get in my way at times that I do not forsee. It will be going out in tomorrow's mail promise.
Pat

paulswalia 10-14-2013 04:02 AM

Count me in for another swap before the end of the year - it's funny how "new" scraps are so much more interesting than what I send away. But I've got to admit something - I'm such a stickler for management of scraps I got busy on day one of receipt of my new scraps and they are already cut up into charms, 2.5 squares, strips, etcand put away - so I don't have any photos to share!