Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Another Woman's Treasure Swap v3.0! Sign up through Jan. 1st. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/another-womans-treasure-swap-v3-0-sign-up-through-jan-1st-t234694.html)

frenchfryqueen 01-05-2014 06:51 AM

Thanks so much Twinriver!! I have sent you and your second partner a PM.

frenchfryqueen 01-06-2014 05:28 AM

All partners have been PMed. Please let me know if you did NOT receive your partner's name. :)

SulaBug 01-06-2014 11:18 AM

I am busy packing my box of fabric today for my partner!! :D I hope she likes what I am going to send her!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 01-08-2014 01:19 AM

frenchfryqueen............guess what? :D Your package went to the post office today, Tuesday the 7th of January. I was able to find a few spare minutes to get it packed & my husband took it to the post office for me. I sure hope you can use what I packed for you!! I can hardly wait for my box to arrive. I just love a surprise!!
:D :D :D :D

frenchfryqueen 01-08-2014 05:14 AM

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see it. Yours is estimated to be delivered by tomorrow! :D

This thread is a little dead lately.. hope to see pictures of what everyone got in their box of goodies. :)

TwinRiverFarm 01-08-2014 06:32 AM

My boxes are going to the PO today! justducky65 and Trippgal, I hope you will like the contents. Isn't it great getting packages in the middle of winter??

jojo4 01-09-2014 11:58 AM

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> KalamaQuilts & Marcia D,

Your boxes went to the post office for delivery yesterday.

paulswalia 01-09-2014 01:03 PM

I sent LindaR her package yesterday - listen? Can you hear the packages flying overhead on their way to the swappers? Just think, someday we can get them delivered by drones!

LindaR 01-10-2014 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by paulswalia (Post 6503113)
I sent LindaR her package yesterday - listen? Can you hear the packages flying overhead on their way to the swappers? Just think, someday we can get them delivered by drones!

can't wait...just like Christmas LOL, Happy New Year Pauls.....yours went out Wednesday...will check

roda 01-10-2014 07:58 AM

Im still packing my box. Do too this great Oklahoma weather we're having not much free time. This morning there ice.on the trees it.foggy and thundering and lightning just got too love it. And to make it super fun had to pull two calf during ice storm an pulled my back out.