Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Another Woman's Treasure Swap v3.0! Sign up through Jan. 1st. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/another-womans-treasure-swap-v3-0-sign-up-through-jan-1st-t234694.html)

KalamaQuilts 01-10-2014 10:18 AM

jojo4, I will be near home on the 15th and will get your box packed then. (I'm no where near home at the moment)

Trippgal 01-10-2014 02:29 PM

As I was dropping my box at the post to go to my swap buddy, hers had already arrived! What timing

will post photos tonight after I get settled in and can open and enjoy...

paulswalia 01-10-2014 03:29 PM

oh my gosh -it's here!!!!!!! I forgot about taking photos until I read Trippgal's post above. I'll go do that and be right back......don't go any where!

paulswalia 01-10-2014 03:51 PM

My Swap box

4 Attachment(s)
Here's my goodies! First photo has a great piece of real calico in a brown print that will go really when with some others I'm going to use in a wedding quilt. SCORE! Aside it are some vintage type fabrics that I love and three coordinating leaf fabric. The second photo has 6 different prints - I love them all. Third photo shows 4 yardage pieces and two fat quarters that are immediately going to the stash. Last one shows a FABULOUS Hawaiian print and some presents - a note pad, some fusible product for colorwash quilts, a homemade change purse and a sweet note from my swapper. I'm a happy girl.

Trippgal 01-10-2014 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The one i received has lots of calicos and several kids prints. She also included a lovely cotton lace that is about 1" wide. It should be great fun to see what all this ends up being turned into. Thank you very much!

LindaR 01-12-2014 06:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I got my box from Paulswalia....SCORE LOL, so many pretty fabrics...I can use all the pastels in a strip quilt...thanks so much pauls...you were A+ swapper...Happy New Year Love the blocks too....gets me to thinking LOL

SulaBug 01-13-2014 07:38 PM

I am so excited, I got my swap box in today's mail from frenchfryqueen!! :D Thank you so much for all of the nice fabric that you sent to me. I know I will be able to make something very special from all of your choices. I will post a picture tomorrow!!
:D :D :D :D

KalamaQuilts 01-14-2014 08:01 AM

jjojo4, you package is here, but I'm not opening it until I get yours into the mail. I love to have something to look forward too.

justducky65 01-15-2014 05:44 AM

I am so sorry for the delay in posting, but sickness has been rampant in my household and I am still trying to get over a horrendous cold.

TwinRiverFarm - your package arrived safely a few days ago!! Thanks so much! I will post pics when I get a chance. It was a nice pick-me-up on a dreary day. I still have not made it to the post office as I was hoping, but just have not had any energy to leave the house. I am hopeful to get it there by the end of this week, but will send you a message when I do. :)

LindaR 01-15-2014 06:22 AM

HEY... swappers, don't forget those pictures that's half the fun of swapping, seeing what others get....