Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anyone Interested in a Doll Quilt Swap? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anyone-interested-doll-quilt-swap-t19269.html)

Knot Sew 05-02-2009 01:12 PM

This sounds like fun, I'm thinking of signing up for the next ones. These pieces will be pretty little are you sewing by hand or machine. I might try one, to see ,if I am patient enough ,for these little things :D

Darlene 05-02-2009 01:35 PM

From what I understand they don't have to be made of really small pieces. In fact mine will be made of 6" blocks.

collettakay 05-02-2009 01:55 PM

Mine will also be made out of 6" blocks.

Chele 05-02-2009 02:02 PM

Anything goes! I'm not a big rule lover! Ruth, we'd love to have you join us in the next one.

Knot Sew 05-02-2009 03:18 PM

I can't wait to see what you all come up with. I found bags of little pieces I got at a quilt show...will see what I can do with them :D I can always use more pot holders lol :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

collettakay 05-02-2009 04:52 PM

I got my top done and the binding made. Now to quilt it. I have to decide what to use as the backing first though.

KGoodhand 05-03-2009 11:05 AM

I just have to quit mine now too!!!
This was so much fun! I think I am going to make another one for myself the same as I made for Ninnie!! I like it that much!!
I hope you do too, Ninnie!!!
Kendra

Ninnie 05-03-2009 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
I just have to quit mine now too!!!
This was so much fun! I think I am going to make another one for myself the same as I made for Ninnie!! I like it that much!!
I hope you do too, Ninnie!!!
Kendra

Oh My! I had just decided today to enlarge the pattern and make a queen size quilt from yours! :lol: :lol: Was about to put yours together and quilt it and then decided the boarder needed more color, so remade it. I am dying to show it to someone! This waiting is awful, although I guess it is a little like Christmas. :lol: :lol: Too, Too much fun! I sure you like it K!

Ninnie

KGoodhand 05-03-2009 01:43 PM

My message was suppose to say quiLt not quit!!!
I don't think I could quit if I wanted to now!!
The ladies at the LQS are now telling me I am officially addicted!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ninnie - I am sure I am going to like it, actually I am probably going to love it!!! I hope you like yours as well. I went for a pattern I have always wanted to try with a simple border. Actually I am now thinking of doing two sets for the black and white exchange with this other block because I had so much fun making them for this quilt!!
I admit - I am so totally addicted and I love it!!!!
Kendra

youme 05-03-2009 03:36 PM

Bluechicken, your quilt top is almost done. It is very unique something. I hope you will like it. I am already getting attached to it, looks like my daughter.