Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ sign up closes April 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-2014-pincushion-needlecase-swap-%7E-sign-up-closes-april-1st-t243898.html)

lauriejo 04-02-2014 03:31 PM

Wouldn't it be funny lynnie if someone else from the QB was on the same cruise!

lawsonmugs 04-02-2014 04:52 PM

Got my names. Thanks Lauriejo. My pin cushion and need case are both done and ready to go. Have a good evening ladies

JuneBillie 04-02-2014 06:01 PM

Sorry ladies, I got off earlier and took a nap. Was so tired. Then after I got up was doing some sewing. Now relaxing even though it's late.

I got my needle case person. Thank you Lauriejo.

Sounds like some of you ladies are going to have a wonderful time together. Have lots of fun at all the fabric stores, and just good old fashioned visiting.

I have a trip tomorrow afternoon to my pulmonologist. It's my second visit to him. He was upset when I cancelled my last appointment. The nurse said there are no excuses for tomorrow. lol I plan to leave early, because it's about an hour and 15 minutes away. They will make me fill out the paper work all over again too. Probably make me go through all the tests again too. Oh Well... lol....

Everyone have lots of fun on making your goodies.

lynnie 04-02-2014 06:56 PM

it would be nice to meet someone on the cruise.
last cruise, we went with about 48 people from the condo, so we were always running into someone. it was fun.
looking forward to this one. may take 2 rows of my log cabin to hand quilt on the balcony at night b4 going to bed. I love sitting on the balcony, dark, quiet ,peaceful. Just looking up at the stars. or on deck with everyone, in the hot tubs having a great time at the midnight buffet. all a bunch of fun.

nhnative 04-03-2014 06:04 AM

I think I need a cruise right now. I guess all I can hope for is that it doesn't rain before I let the dogs out. I think I might even be mailing out my swaps tomorrow. Everyone have a great day

JuneBillie 04-03-2014 06:16 AM

I got up early this morning. It stormed last night so loud it felt like it shook the house. Huge lightning too. This morning it's a bit cooler due to the storm. After I get back from my appointment today I hope to get some sewing done. Have a great day everyone.

lynnie 04-03-2014 11:10 AM

mailed out my pc today. will pm you. laurie with the number
also got my march pc today. Maybe you can post a pic for me. very neatly made, and nicely stuffed, came with some candy, a fancy pin and a bonus finger pincushion. thanks a bunch.

lauriejo 04-03-2014 02:10 PM

I am glad you liked your pincushion lynnie, I'm just sorry you had to wait so long. I did post a picture on the March swap thread.

lynnie 04-04-2014 07:03 AM

thanks for posting, I saw it.

JuneBillie 04-04-2014 08:38 AM

It stormed all night again. Have had lots of rain, and suppose to keep this up all day. It's in the upper 60's. Grass is growing so fast. So many pretty forsythia bushes. Also seeing the creeping phlox. Oh, and the pear trees with all those white blooms are pretty, but yesterday with the breeze I seen the blooms blown so thick everywhere. I thought, oh my sinuses. lol... I have plenty of stuff to take for it so I am prepared. lol..

Have a great day everyone!