Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

sewbizgirl 01-03-2017 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7732843)
Here is my eye popping fabric. Would like only a true red tone on tone to be added with fabric. Prefer solids not ne used.

Can't wait to see what you come with, have no idea on why I bought it or what to do with it. Good luck.[ATTACH=CONFIG]564923[/ATTACH]

Too bad you only want red, Terri... I have the perfect green Whoville fabric to go with that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]564928[/ATTACH]

bibliostone 01-04-2017 05:38 AM

Mickey is in the 3 month group!

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7732755)
Are the Mickey Mouses in the 3 or 2 month group? I just saved a picture of a block that might work for it.

Janice McC 01-04-2017 05:49 AM

Today is another full day for me but I'm stopping in to remind everyone to send me your tracking numbers when you get them. Also, if you haven't yet read the email, please do so and reply. Thanks!

Kassaundra 01-04-2017 05:57 AM

Awesome glad Mickey is in this group, I was looking at the pic I saved and I think it might work for another couple of fabrics, and it is one I haven't seen in any of the Booms I've been in.

terriamn 01-04-2017 07:34 AM

Sorry Sewbiz but decided to go with total contrast and only 2 colors. This will be my first 2 color only quilt

jaba 01-04-2017 07:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my fabric for the 3 month group. I included a piece of the green also in each packet with the focal print and ask that you use only solid white with it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]564937[/ATTACH]

Muse&Sew 01-04-2017 08:08 AM

Billi I love cats & so I love your cat fabric!
Looks like a variety of fun fabrics to work with.
I posted on the other thread my fabric with the space planets! :) Very excited for that one. my daughter is even excited & that's amazing!

Kassaundra 01-04-2017 01:27 PM

I had to get more fabric for my Bonnie Hunter quilt today after class, and I got a piece of red TOT since I KNOW I didn't have anything like that. There was only one piece in the whole store that was red on red, lots of red/ white, or red / black, or maroon / black but alls well I have my piece of ror.

Libster 01-04-2017 03:52 PM

Yep, I bought my red-on-red today too, along with some citrus yellow TOT and some darker gray TOT.
Jaba- I'm making absolutely sure this time before hand- solid white only, NO WOW? I have Kona White on hand already along with lots of WOWs. We want to make you something that you love! BTW-beautiful fabric.

terriamn 01-04-2017 04:42 PM

Boy I did a dummy, sent off a package of my scraps and my red tone on tone was in there. The piece I sent for a sample has quite a bit of tone. Should have grabbed paint chips like Kass did. Thought everyone would have red on red sorry some of you had to go buy some.

oh my we had a good dinner, I threw in the crockpot short ribs, quartered onions, carrots and potatoes. Added dry mustard, paprika, curry and chili powder. Great flavor and the meat just melted in your mouth.