Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

sewbizgirl 02-11-2017 05:00 PM

I love your other blocks too, Terri... MJP's is so colorful! I can't look at those skeletons without cracking up. They are having way too much fun being dead!

I might try my hand at the Big T with one of the bonus blocks I have left to do. I have enough extra fabric to make 4 more bonus blocks. Yippee, me.

Libster 02-11-2017 05:04 PM

Love my block, Sewbiz Thank you so much.

mollymunchkin 02-11-2017 05:41 PM

Terri, I love my block. It is great!

mjpEncinitas 02-11-2017 05:55 PM

Thank you Terriamn I love my colorful block.

marietta 02-11-2017 06:39 PM

Love my block sewbiz, Thank you. Great blocks everyone, so pretty.

terriamn 02-11-2017 06:42 PM

MJP yours didn't want to be photographed. Took 5 different photos before it finally posted.

terriamn 02-11-2017 06:45 PM

I'm working on Janes and having a hard time picking a background.

travelinggramma 02-12-2017 05:28 AM

Hello Ladies - - I arrived back in warm Florida last night - leaving my mom back in NY. Was a very hard week (not to mention the 16" of wet snow). Mom had been easier to take care of when she didn't or couldn't do anything. But this week I left her to do everything at her own house and it was not a pretty site. She is really on the Dementia track. Will have to do some homework and than what kind of doctor do you go to?
But this is my first morning and what do I do (after walking the dog)? Go to the weebly site and look at all the beautiful blocks. Wow - is all I can say. Really - even the fabric I am not keen on!! And then I got to the 12 blocks that you already done and I can see the quilt coming together - excellent!!! I am so happy.
I want to dive into sewing, but alas, I must get my house in order first. Hubby didn't do much while I was away - refrigerator needs to be cleaned out into trash, his papers everywhere, etc. And then - I will play! Maybe set up the machine outside to enjoy the weather.

I

travelinggramma 02-12-2017 05:30 AM

Jaba, Bibliostone, and I know there are others in Florida. If you want to try to meet up, PM your email addy so we can all converse at same time!

Billi 02-12-2017 07:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Terri, Sewbiz your blocks are beautiful. your fabric choices for the patterns are perfect. Really great job ladies.

I got up early this morning to finish Ibex's block when she posted the fairy wheels I know I wanted to use this fabric I was just not sure what I was going to do with it then I woke up early this morning dreaming about it so it was time to get'er done. (channeling my inner Larry the cable guy, he makes an appearance with my lack of sleep) [ATTACH=CONFIG]568112[/ATTACH]. Every one have a wonderful Sunday I can't decide if I need more coffee or a nap.