Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

mooretll 04-24-2012 12:34 PM

Robin Harper is beautiful!!
Thanks Mary, Teresa and Robin for caring.
I am still on the bench anyone else.

lawsonmugs 04-24-2012 01:07 PM

Robyn Congrats on your big eyed beautiful grand-daughter.Mary

crafty grammie 04-24-2012 01:55 PM

Just wanted to the reply about posting pictures on this thread. This month a friend posted it for me on her computer as I cannot post on mine,it doesn't have the capability. I hope I won't be banned from the swap because I can't post a picture because I enjoy it so much and I do thank each SP and list the items here on the thread.

Havplenty 04-24-2012 02:08 PM

my mailbox was full today, 2 swap packages and a rak package. i am officially off the bench as of today. yippee!!!! and i have some wonderful swap packages from catpawski and sweetwaterquilter(i luv my rak also:)). thank you ladies!!!

i have been driving around a bit today for a birthday lunch date with my brother, the little old ladies in a block quilting class at my lqs and errands so i haven't had a chance to really see everyting yet and bask. i was trying to peek in the packages while driving around but..... probably not the wisest thing to do. so once i get a chance to look over it all, i will post pics.

mscupid804 04-24-2012 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by crafty grammie (Post 5166971)
Just wanted to the reply about posting pictures on this thread. This month a friend posted it for me on her computer as I cannot post on mine,it doesn't have the capability. I hope I won't be banned from the swap because I can't post a picture because I enjoy it so much and I do thank each SP and list the items here on the thread.

Crafty, pictures are not required, we just like to see them. Don't worry about getting banned if you don't post pics because it's not going to happen!

Krystyna 04-24-2012 03:24 PM

Mary, is today your birthday?

catpawski 04-24-2012 04:32 PM

Havplenty .........so glad you finally received your secret pal package...........yikes.......it took 10 days to get to you priority mail............NY to MO

Now I just need to receive my second secret pal package and I will be off the bench...........going to get cold tonight.........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... .......Hot Chocolate anyone..........................

Quilty-Louise 04-24-2012 04:50 PM

Congratulations Robyn

lawsonmugs 04-24-2012 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5167108)
Mary, is today your birthday?

I didn't see her birthday listed on the calendar...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS (LADYBUG) 4-25

Nancy in Louisiana 04-24-2012 05:56 PM

Is there any interest in adding the question "colors or theme in kitchen/dining room" to the monthly questionnaire for those who like to make pot holders, placemats, runners, tablemats, mug rugs, etc.?