Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

Vanuatu Jill 04-24-2012 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana (Post 5167381)
Is there any interest in adding the question "colors or theme in kitchen/dining room" to the monthly questionnaire for those who like to make pot holders, placemats, runners, tablemats, mug rugs, etc.?

Good idea! I started to make gifts for my nephew and his wife's new house in colors I know she likes, but by accident, found her theme is totally different. Glad I didn't get too far! Add that bit of into at the bottom of the list, where Lori askes for any additional info.

Nexxus831 04-25-2012 12:18 AM

Thanks for all the responses ladies. I was just really curious. I will do my best to try to take pictures of my boxes before I put it all away. I get so excited when I get them that I forget to take pictures and I put them in there places before I take a picture. Your right it does give you good ideas. Thx ladies

Krystyna 04-25-2012 02:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday, Rosemary!!!!

Krystyna 04-25-2012 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5167529)
i'm just asking so i hope no one's nose gets outta joint over my comments. i know i could be a minority opinion here but i'm just asking the questions. walking such a fine line saps all of the creativity and fun out of making handmade items for me. but no worries i can stick to bought things.

I'm with you on that but I think that as long as it is not a requirement to match decor, you can ask and we can ignore! Want to match my kitchen decor? Got any grease colored fabric or dog hair? Hahaha! (Just kidding)

Krystyna 04-25-2012 03:00 AM

Vicki W - Congrats on your grandbaby in the making!
Catpawski, what a nice package you put together! Love those tissue holders!

quiltnut4ever 04-25-2012 04:00 AM

I'm the opposite. I have way too many kitchen decor items and I have no room for them! On another note, Robyn congrats on your new granddaughter. She is precious and I love the name!

Ladybug 1938 04-25-2012 04:04 AM

Mary

I just think that if someone wants to send a small RAK to someone they can use the colors of the person... It's not a have to thing it's just an idea,,, wish everyone would quit being so fussy about things and just have fun.... One month I like green the next purple so is Louise suppose to change that on my name...NOT... If you don't want to look at it ignore it... ... Grow up kids....I love this group and have no intention of NOT DOING my OWN thing...

Ladybug 1938 04-25-2012 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5167789)
Happy Birthday, Rosemary!!!!

Krystyna

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and I just love the cake... Rosemary

Krystyna 04-25-2012 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5167943)
Krystyna

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and I just love the cake... Rosemary

I just couldn't bear to stick candles in her little back!

mscupid804 04-25-2012 04:20 AM

Happy Birthday Rosemary!

K, that is a cute cake for Rosemary:)

And I too, agree with Mary and K, that's all!