Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-ends-3-29-4-00-pm-cst-t217359.html)

queenof2802 04-26-2013 05:33 PM

Dear SP :

So sorry that you are having to wait. I had a terrible case of the shingles that affected both of my hands and feet. During the middle of the week I had a mandatory meeting out of town. I forgot to take your package to the PO today. I think our little office is opened tomorrow. Again, I am sorry to have made you wait all month.

Vanogay 04-27-2013 04:07 AM

Tracey, hope those shingles start healing. That is no fun at all. Get well - and to all of you on the board hurting in some way, get well - hugs and prayers.

queenof2802 04-27-2013 07:35 PM

Had a better day today. My hands are healing, my feet are still giving me fits.

I am officially postal. Just forgot to put my card in the package. I did write on the envelope April SP swap and my username is in the return address. Geez :(

catpawski 04-28-2013 04:20 AM

Finally I have the energy to post a online Thank you to my Secret Pal....Bunniequilter.........

She sent a perfect package.......Fabrics to challenge me as to how to use it.....and fabric blenders.........then on top of that she sent the nicest handmade pinchusion made with felt and flower basket applique on top.........it's a treasure.........she also sent a knitted dish cloth and button top hand towel..........love doing my dishes with cotton knitted cloths.........

Bunniequilter also sent pins...clips...glue...Canadian souvenir spoon.....5 little storage cups (great for small beads).....notebook.......and then she sent Dylan my cat the cutest Ladybug.................

Thanks Bunniequilter

verna2197 04-28-2013 04:43 AM

Still waiting. Are you still sitting on the benches Grandma Peg? If so soon as I get completely awake will be there with you. Unless its pouring down rain like it is here then I will just sit here on my porch waiting on Mail Delivery Monday.

verna2197 04-28-2013 04:45 AM

I think I will start taking pics of what I sent out too. Seems like the last several months my SP partner hasn't posted pics either.

fayzer 04-28-2013 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 6030945)
I think I will start taking pics of what I sent out too. Seems like the last several months my SP partner hasn't posted pics either.

This happens to me sometimes too. Only problem is, I'm so excited about packing their boxes and making sure I've included the things they wanted, I forget to take a picture! DUH!

verna2197 04-28-2013 08:16 AM

oh fayzer that sounds like me. Here lately I am so excited and want them to get it quickly I have forgotten to put a not in the box.

Grandma Peg 04-28-2013 06:33 PM

Yes Verna, still waiting with you. Maybe tomorrow is the day!!

verna2197 04-28-2013 08:25 PM

Sure hope so are we the only 2 left?