Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/aprils-mug-rug-swap-theme-how-sweet-t263007.html)

suern3 04-21-2015 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 (Post 7171747)
Oh. My. Goodness..
Every mug rug being posted is so cute! That lil bird is absolutely darling!
The owl is too too cute!
Those assorted chocolates look yummy!
Those cupcakes are begging to have a big bite taken from them!
Mr. Kitty looks like he's thinking that lil bird looks sweet...to eat! Lol

But I have to say, the sweetest "item" pictured is "Ya-ya's" grandson...

Regards,
Kif

So true, Kiffie! I agree.

suern3 04-21-2015 02:57 PM

Fat cat and bird, too cute!

Jan Rutherford 04-21-2015 03:57 PM

LOVE THE FAT CAT mug rug!!!!

jaba 04-21-2015 06:10 PM

Quiltylouise, I'm so jealous! What a cute baby...we still have to wait another 5 weeks for our twin boys grandchildren.

lynnie 04-22-2015 08:33 AM

seems like we're winding down. how many more to receive theirs yet?

jaba 04-22-2015 09:19 AM

Still waiting on 1 here Lynnie, maybe today

oneteappot 04-22-2015 09:38 AM

Lynnie,
I will be able to get yours in the mail tomorrow. Sorry it is so late in the month. And today I am once again seeing how many needles I can break. I think I am going to take my machine in for its check up. Something isn't right, I never break needles like this. At least it is sewing ok! How about two versions of "sweet"?

lucky_alf2 04-22-2015 10:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love Ronda's mug rug! The springtime bird is just perfect! And she sent the neatest retro needle project organizer! Sew Perfect! Thank you thank you Ronda!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]517751[/ATTACH]

dfelker 04-22-2015 10:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Love the Blue Bird! Here is a sneak peek at a bit of the fabric for my partners.[ATTACH=CONFIG]517755[/ATTACH]
Hmmm, what could this turn into? HEEHEE time will tell. :)

Elisabrat 04-22-2015 12:53 PM

WOW such great ideas! see I told you! given a concept then you run with it and wham you hit it out of the ball park each and every single time. Bravo ladies! bravo! to keep you entertained and excited and well for those who are so darned fast they are sitting on the thumbs trying not to twitch with boredom we have... NEXT MONTHS THEME UP AND READY FOR SIGN UPS! yahoo! yippee! nothing like last second notice, uh Ctyankee the sign ups are up lol.. Ctyankee is taking all sign ups so make sure you remember to send them to her not me when you do. this next month you can make what you wish don't need to ask your partner what you want! BUT if your up for it please consider writing them and saying hello, perhaps even saying where your from what your joys in life are and see if they don't just write you back with the same. You have an excellent opportunity to meet people who might just love the things you love and make a friend. You can learn about an area of the country perhaps you are unfamiliar with.. its just a great joy for me to meet you all. To learn a bit about you. To share quilting ideas and thoughts. tricks of the trade? don't let it go. Its only another human who loves what you love. what could possibly be wrong with that?

I say we get at least 20 swaps this month. all it takes is.. you signing up! all swaps from this month who have not sent could you please send me a date you plan to send by? just to keep things going smoothly better to ask early than after the fact. thanks!