Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/aprils-mug-rug-swap-theme-how-sweet-t263007.html)

sewnsewer2 04-23-2015 03:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok now that my partner Crqltr has received her MG from me, here are the pics to each other. She asked me to post them.
The 1st one is from me to her and the 2nd is from her to me! LOVE IT!! Thanks Carol.

sewbizgirl 04-23-2015 03:56 PM

What beautiful mug rugs posted today! I love seeing all the creativity.

lynnie 04-23-2015 04:45 PM

all of the mugrugs received are beautiful. love all the embroidery.
great packages everyone. I'm still due one, I hope my partner can post a picture for me.
I forgot I didn't get one yet. that happens to me a lot.

dee1245 04-23-2015 05:26 PM

I was able to get to the PO today, so package is on its way to happylab.

ctyankee 04-23-2015 05:37 PM

Great swap packages everybody! Love all the mug rugs!

My swap partner received her package today. Just knowing she got it is a relief! :)

Robinlee 04-24-2015 06:15 AM

another teaser for ctyankee

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone....................I haven't forgotten you all.
Only have 20 days of school left and then a busy summer now to enjoy.

Just wanted to give ctyankee - Pamela another little taste of her sweetness that will be coming her way on Monday of next week.

Have a great weekend, this weekend I get to spend it at the Abby in Richardton, ND at a Quilters/Scrapper Retreat.

Robinlee

rwquilts 04-24-2015 07:06 AM

Great mug rugs ladies! I love to see the packages...would be fun if they were all heading out my way...ha ha ha!

Elisabrat 04-24-2015 07:21 AM

I hope you all get your mug rugs. even a little late is better than not at all. I prefer that things are mailed on time (HINT HINT) it relieves the other players minds to know its sent and will get there before we start the next month. This month we have had a couple people sick again (ugh) and a family death which can surely be excused for a slower send by the recipient. I am sorry that you have been late on receiving packages Lynnie and prefer that everyone sends on time. If you start earlier in the month or perhaps when you sign up if you don't have to wait for a partners choice then you might just get things out in the mail before trouble or other things get in the way. It takes a short time to whip up (unless your me then it takes maybe 3 hours) so please if you could, make every effort to whip one up as soon as time allows. I want everyone to smile with joy when they receive their mug rug. Please!

tkhooper 04-24-2015 09:23 AM

How gorgeous, I love them. Lucky, Lucky!

oneteappot 04-24-2015 10:10 AM

Lynnie,
Your two versions of how sweet it is, is in the mail! Hope you enjoy them. Sorry it has taken me so long to get them in the mail! But still mailed on time. I sent a little something that I thought you might be able to use in one of your charity quilts! I will post a photo after you receive!
Hugs,