Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/aprils-mug-rug-swap-theme-how-sweet-t263007.html)

lynnie 04-24-2015 10:28 AM

thanks Laurel, I kind of forgot I was getting one till the other day. I mail so early, and forget i'm to get one too. I'll be looking for it. thanks for the heads up.

sewbizgirl 04-24-2015 10:34 AM

Robinlee, am I seeing a banana split?

dfelker 04-24-2015 11:37 AM

I will be mailing mine out on Monday!

Robinlee 04-24-2015 11:39 AM

Maybe.........................

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7175506)
Robinlee, am I seeing a banana split?

ctyankee 04-24-2015 01:32 PM

Robinlee -- I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see the rest of my mug rug! And you got mine already, right? :)

Looks like there's a couple of mug rugs yet to arrive at their destination, so perhaps we should wait for that photo collage until they all come in!

Cheesehead 04-24-2015 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today I received the prettiest mug rug from Rosemary A. She enjoys strawberries and blueberries for her sweets and those can be found in the fabric she chose for the mug rug. Rosemary also included a beautiful embroidered pansy towel (pansies are my favorite flower) and a floral hummingbird panel (hummingbirds are my favorite bird). She really sent such a wonderful package filled with my favorite things, I love everything![ATTACH=CONFIG]517936[/ATTACH]

CarolinePaj 04-24-2015 01:35 PM

Hi Guys,

Just to let Nelco (my partner) know that I am posting your package tomorrow (I managed to finish the mug rug today - family birthdays etc have been happening all around me) and I will be posting it in the morning before DH and I go off to the football!

Also Nelco, I received the mug rug you sent me today. Thank you very much.

Hugs

Caroline

lynnie 04-24-2015 04:49 PM

cheesehead, beautiful mugrug. all those tiny pieces. great pkg.

sewbizgirl 04-24-2015 07:34 PM

What a beautiful swap from Rosemary! :)

Elisabrat 04-25-2015 04:46 AM

That was a beautiful and thoughtful swap that was sent. You are all amazing! Again if you have NOT SENT please pm me and let me know what is up and why its delayed so I am prepared to answer any questions your partners may have. Partners: you have the ability to write them yourselves and work things out. If you can not work things out or are not getting a response then please write ME.

I think the swaps are so fun and such a great way to get to know people here. There are some truly amazing women who quilt here (and a few men too) and its nice to get to know them. Reach out and try it. Send an extra hi email to them asking how they are doing. You will be amazed at what you learn :)

sign ups are up and ready for you to join in the next months swap! the theme is How does your garden grow? and you can whip up a mug rug for your partner to be in florals or veggies whatever you plant or love to to see in a garden. get creative. if you don't have florals or veggies why not go with the colors of the garden? you have the entire say in what happens with your mug rug. Surprise us! show your flair. You can make things as simple as you like or you can go for it and make something stunning its all your call. tada! NOTE: this swap is open to all sewing skill levels. You will not be excluded if your a beginner. We all start somewhere :)