Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t227224.html)

tlambing 08-15-2013 02:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received 2 great packages today.

The first is from my "Angel" Brenda from the July swap. Aren't they sweet?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]430435[/ATTACH]

And the second is a side swap from Luvstoquilt.
The colors are fantastic, I'm really looking forward to creating something awesome with them. Thanks so much my new friend :) (check out those turkeys)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]430436[/ATTACH]

BDawn 08-15-2013 02:50 PM

Happy Day today.... I received my wonderful fall FQ's from Retired Fire Chief but you will have to wait to see the pics
camera batteries dead and I will need to charge it first. So tomorrow I will post pics.
Thank you Retired Fire Chief they are beautiful.

Grandma Peg 08-15-2013 06:41 PM

Phyllis, you are welcome for the fat qtrs. Please post your pincushions and wallhanging.
There are some pretty fat qtrs. being received.

Yosamitesa 08-15-2013 06:44 PM

I got stunning squares from phillyquilter. Thank you.

Elisabrat 08-16-2013 03:39 AM

OH OH I NEED that turkey fabric tlambing.. did I mention how lovley your hair looks today? wow those pants make you look soooo slim!! (did that help?)

Luvs2quilt you surley hit it out of the ball park today as well I received my package too of beautiful fabrics.. soon as its light around here I will photo and post. I know there is such thing as electricity (those who poke at me) but with a flash fabrics look so darned washed out and it never shows how gorgeous the tones were. so patience four hours from now i am golden!!
Thank you for a beautiful array of fabrics that make falling into fall runners so incredibly easy!

BDawn 08-16-2013 06:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning....WOW I thought last month's was the best but this month is proving to be a winner. Loving the FQ's :)
Her is my FQ's I promised to post today. Just love them! Sorry, my camera takes terrible pictures the color is much more vibrant
[ATTACH=CONFIG]430565[/ATTACH]

tubsfam 08-16-2013 07:46 AM

your right very nice

luvstoquilt 08-16-2013 08:09 AM

So happy you liked yours Elizabrat! I forgot you liked turkeys..wish I had more...I would send it! Really sort of vintage..from the early 1990's. Sharon

Grandma Di 08-16-2013 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just received these beautiful batiks from purplecat. [ATTACH=CONFIG]430617[/ATTACH] I just love batiks and aqua is one of my favorite colors.

Motorcyclemad 08-16-2013 01:08 PM

I got mine!!!!

Originally Posted by tubsfam (Post 6234822)
ok ladies, According to the post office you should be getting your package Thursday. Your zip adds to 17, I have never been to the stae you live in. To get there I would travel south/west of me about 1000 miles. I hope you like the FQ's

tubsfam

Marie, Thank you! I added up my zip code and it still didn't dawn on me :eek:! I love them. I was looking through material and found something that would go perfect with these :thumbup:.