Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t227224.html)

Motorcyclemad 08-14-2013 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Motorcyclemad (Post 6231725)
Mine will be hitting the post by 3:30pm. I know my partner will like them :). I almost didn't want to give them away :(!

Got to the PO and was back at home by 3:30! :thumbup: This is my first monthly FQ swap I could participate in. I hope my person likes an oriental theme! I am so excited, and I haven't even gotten anything yet-can't wait :shock:.

luvstoquilt 08-14-2013 02:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a package today from an angel, Mary Mo. She sent me these beautiful FQ's since one of the persons that had my name didn't send me any in July. Mary Mo I really thank you so much and the FQ's are simply the cutest...I love 30's so was pretty disappointed not to get the second set. I wanted to post the pictures here because I doubt anyone is opening the July FQ swap posting anymore. Thank you again. Sharon

tlambing 08-14-2013 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 6234446)
I got a package today from an angel, Mary Mo. She sent me these beautiful FQ's since one of the persons that had my name didn't send me any in July. Mary Mo I really thank you so much and the FQ's are simply the cutest...I love 30's so was pretty disappointed not to get the second set. I wanted to post the pictures here because I doubt anyone is opening the July FQ swap posting anymore. Thank you again. Sharon

How very sweet! Love the little flowers :)

luvstoquilt 08-14-2013 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 6234505)
How very sweet! Love the little flowers :)

Hope one is coming to you, too!

BDawn 08-14-2013 03:55 PM

MaryMo, how thoughtful of you and beautiful FQ's thanks luvstoquilt for sharing.

Elisabrat 08-14-2013 04:09 PM

Mine are all winging their way everywhere :) some are going one way some are going another way. With my side swaps well there are all sorts of flinging things going on here. I have three side swaps :) and one regular swap. ahh this is going to be one fun month of surprise fabrics!

Annaquilts 08-14-2013 06:20 PM

MaryMo those 30ies FQs are adorable. That was so sweet of you to send those. You are a true FQ Angle.

tubsfam 08-14-2013 06:27 PM

ok ladies, According to the post office you should be getting your package Thursday. Your zip adds to 17, I have never been to the stae you live in. To get there I would travel south/west of me about 1000 miles. I hope you like the FQ's

tubsfam

Grandma Peg 08-15-2013 05:51 AM

MaryMo that is so nice of you to be an angel in this swap and such nice fat qtrs - love those repro prints.

sunrise450 08-15-2013 06:41 AM

Look at these!

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much Grandma Peg! I received my FQ's from Grandma Peg late yesterday! Love the sewing theme fabrics and can see pin cushions and mug rugs. I also have enough for a sewing room wall hanging with my other sewing theme fabrics.
Thanks again Peg.