Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t227224.html)

Elisabrat 08-13-2013 06:32 AM

uh oh a few non secrets! horrors! how rotten! or maybe its just ok? could be worse your partner could go missing eternally which would suck big time :) so the upside is your getting fabric! Yippee! Yahoo!!!

Kiffie if you want to trade a critter or two I am game! I might have one you don't have.. I might not also your Jed has been going at it much longer than mine has. I think he is on overdrive trying to catch up however. He just loves those.. critters.

kathymarie 08-13-2013 07:11 AM

My package headed out today to the south....where the zip code adds up to 22 / 2 + 2 = 4. I stalked her posts and threads trying to get a hint as to what she might like....but from her lovely photos it appears she's every eclectic in her taste....so I'm sending fall colors and hope that's ok!

Grandma Di 08-13-2013 07:39 AM

I've finally got mine packaged up and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

Janice McC 08-13-2013 08:23 AM

Sunrise, I'm right there with you...I emailed to my person that I'd shipped and she kindly reminded me it was to be a secret. I knew it when I signed up but somehow in the rush of all my current exchanges, it flew right out of my head. I'll do better next month. Sorry! :-(

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 6231907)
Gonna mail mine today. For some reason I thought when we got our names to send to that they got our name also! I even sent a PM to the name I got but haven't heard yet what her preference is. :( So I am picking out what I would like to receive. Hope she likes her swap!
Oh! My zip totals 24! Grandma Peg, are you sending to me?
Have a great day everyone!
Phyllis

luvstoquilt 08-13-2013 08:28 AM

Guess I know Janic McC isn't sending to me...I didn't get a PM!!! Mine is headed west...sent her Fall Fabrics and I so hope she will love them...I know I really like her avatar! Mailed them on Monday so hope she gets the package by Wed. or Thurs!!! Love that turtle, Bdawn! Anna you don't like Christmas fabrics? I will trade if you want.

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 08-13-2013 10:07 AM

Mailed my package today, little northwest, and her fabrics are from before I was born :)

sarge1 08-13-2013 10:14 AM

My package has been mailed today, and is making it's way a little North and a little East, to a Junior member of the board. Since it's my first fq swap, I went with the crowd and mailed fall fabrics, hope she likes them!

createfourpaws 08-13-2013 10:20 AM

I am running behind just a bit, FQ's ready and have been overwhelmed with work the last few days, will be mailing them out tomorrow. Sorry to be mailing a day late. Will be well worth the wait.

BDawn 08-13-2013 10:35 AM

Ok back from the post office. Had to mail mine in a box so look for a box on thursday. Yipee!!!!

Grandma Peg 08-13-2013 11:44 AM

Sunrise maybe or maybe not!