Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t227224.html)

Annaquilts 08-13-2013 12:24 PM

I just came back from the post office. Off the package went. The clerk said that it should arrive Friday.

Annaquilts 08-13-2013 12:26 PM

I know my partner knows but I wonder does it mean she sends to me or might it be some one totally different?

Yosamitesa 08-13-2013 01:31 PM

So...I have mine packaged and will be mailing tomorrow. :) Mine is going Northeast of me to the Atlantic Coast!!! I researched where this person lives and found out that according to the United States Census Bureau, this place has a total area of 1.728 square miles, of which, 1.330 square miles of it is land and 0.398 square miles of it (23.04%) is water.

brenda21 08-13-2013 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 6232535)
I know my partner knows but I wonder does it mean she sends to me or might it be some one totally different?

USUALLY, you don't have the person that you mail to..however, this month, since I wanted you to be able to play with us and I have lots of the types of fabrics that you like, we do have each other:thumbup:

sewbizgirl 08-13-2013 02:09 PM

Wow... you guys are GOOD with the hints and riddles! I mailed today, to a 'near neighbor'... that's as much hint as I can think of! Someone else described me to a "T", so I may have some Fall prints coming in the mail.

My partner should have hers by Thursday, the P.O. clerk said.

Jvan228 08-13-2013 05:11 PM

ok! Mailed my package out today. Clue. . . hmmmm. . . state ends with a vowel and has double letters in it somewhere. Hope you get it before I leave for vacation.

mjsylvstr 08-14-2013 03:15 AM

first timer on this fat 1/4 swap and I, also, sent my quilter a PM to let her know that her package was in the mail and that the PO said to expect delivery on Friday. OOPS...didn't realize this was a secret since we were to sign the package anyway.

mjsylvstr 08-14-2013 03:27 AM

Well, I know who my partner is now.......and I also now know the size of the town I live in !!!!!
Always knew we were a "small town" but reading the measurements, we really are a "small town".
Have lived here since I married almost 57 years ago, so I do know all the nooks and crannies of our little village.

Jvan228 08-14-2013 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr (Post 6233353)
first timer on this fat 1/4 swap and I, also, sent my quilter a PM to let her know that her package was in the mail and that the PO said to expect delivery on Friday. OOPS...didn't realize this was a secret since we were to sign the package anyway.

l o l . We never know who our sender is until we get them. Some of us give little clues and some don't. It's a fun swap, you're gonna love it.

sunrise450 08-14-2013 06:31 AM

Got to the P.O. late yesterday afternoon so she should get her FQ's tomorrow. I wonder what next month is going to be?
Sounds like I'm hooked doesn't it, well.........................