Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Theme "Summer" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-pincushion-needlecase-swap-theme-summer-t267953.html)

klaws 08-15-2015 04:19 AM

Sorry I haven't been posting the last few days. I did a really dumb thing on Wednesday. I burned my hand on the stove electric burner not realizing that it was hot. I wasn't the one who turned it on. :mad: Anyway, it feels a lot better so I'm slowly getting back to normal. I have a picture to post later and also tell you my idea for the Sept. theme.

Ladybug 1938 08-15-2015 05:27 AM

Sis I'll take the truckload, would give you a 5 spot for a good tomato ( anyone know what a 5 spot is??? think you need to be a gambler or a northerner) $5 Gail got her call Thursday for her apartment so maybe next month will get one, sure would love to hear, she won't move till October though... Karen sorry to hear about your hand, do hope it's not to bad... hugs

Ladybug 1938 08-15-2015 05:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Furniture
, dining room set, couch and love seat, chair they are not green, a very light teal and dining room is a darker teal with butcher block top

ctyankee 08-15-2015 06:59 AM

Karen -- glad to know you are getting better. Burns are really nasty.

Ladybug -- love your dining table & chairs! Teal is a beautiful color ... good choice.

lawsonmugs 08-15-2015 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by ctyankee (Post 7286723)
Mary, I love your sense of humor! We just got a few cherry tomatoes from our garden & a couple of normal sized tomatoes, but that's it so far. A couple of weekends ago I came home to find two fine-looking eggplants on the counter. I said to my husband, did those come from our garden? And he replied, of course not!

He sounds like my husband.

lawsonmugs 08-15-2015 07:31 AM

Sis I love the dining set and couch set too. I know what a five spot is. also know what a saw buck is. Love your table topper too.Did you make it? Karen hope your hand is doing better. Take care of your self. Sis, will you be getting an apt. in the same building as Auntie Gail?

nhnative 08-15-2015 09:36 AM

Mary you sure have some great looking tomatoes. I have had about 10 pear tomatoes and it doesn't look like anymore are coming. I just bought some Early Girl's today at a farm stand where you weigh and pay and no one is around. They were $1.50/lb but garden tomatoes are the best.

Rosemary you picked out some really nice furniture. I bet you can't wait to get into your apt.

Karen I hope your hand is better. Ouch

It's 82 now going up to 85 but 90 tomorrow. Of course I did yard sales today but it didn't seem that hot. I really need some rain as lawns are really getting brown.

Nan62 08-15-2015 02:56 PM

Ladybug. Great room pictures. Pretty colors. I have 2 of those Qvc trays. Makes a nice portable table in living room
Doesn't it?

Nan62 08-15-2015 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pincushion and needle case with goodies for Cuppy. [ATTACH=CONFIG]527875[/ATTACH]

Ladybug 1938 08-15-2015 03:44 PM

Thanks for the comments on my furniture, I love it too and as for the table topper, no I didn't make it, I got it as a gift in a swap, just love it.. Table too, have another for my sewing room, they are so portable... Sis yes Auntie Gail already was called about her apartment on Thursday so she will be there before me...