Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Theme "Summer" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-pincushion-needlecase-swap-theme-summer-t267953.html)

lynnie 08-28-2015 06:30 PM

Klaws, love that santa table runner!! so stinkin' cute!!!

nhnative 08-29-2015 10:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the PC swap that I received from Jan today. She did a wonderful job on the embroidered pc and what a cute nc and a nice thread catcher. Thanks so much

lawsonmugs 08-29-2015 11:01 AM

Oh Pat what a very nice swap from Jan. She does do very nice needlework. I think flying geese are my favorite block. Great job Jan.

lawsonmugs 08-29-2015 12:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh my Goodness, I received such a wonderful swap from Karen (KLAWS) today. I guess you can tell I love it as I posted first on the sept swap. lol. She sent a great piece of sewing themed fabric, some great smelling shea butter soap, a runner pattern, some Nips sugarfree carmels and really cute shell and beach themed pin cush/needlecase. with fancy homemade pins in it. Such a cute card too.Thanks Karen.:D :thumbup:

nhnative 08-29-2015 12:27 PM

Mary you did get a great swap from Karen. Love the matching fabric and the pc and nc. I've never seen such a cute fabric with sewing items on it. And you got a really nice runner pattern. Great swap.

Ladybug 1938 08-29-2015 03:46 PM

Sis, Beautiful package from Karen.. Pat love yours from Jan, love her embroidery..

Nan62 08-29-2015 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 7301063)
Oh my Goodness, I received such a wonderful swap from Karen (KLAWS) today. I guess you can tell I love it as I posted first on the sept swap. lol. She sent a great piece of sewing themed fabric, some great smelling shea butter soap, a runner pattern, some Nips sugarfree carmels and really cute shell and beach themed pin cush/needlecase. with fancy homemade pins in it. Such a cute card too.Thanks Karen.:D :thumbup:

All i I can say is CUTE. and great swap. I got my Mugrug from Jan too. . I'll post later. What a sweetheart she is

Nan62 08-29-2015 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 7301063)

Karen super cute too!!!

ctyankee 08-29-2015 04:22 PM

Pat -- you received a great swap from Jan. Her flying geese are so cute! Love her hand embroidery & the thread catcher, too!

Mary -- what adorable fabric on your pc & nc from Karen! I've never seen that fabric before. And I love that table runner pattern -- & the little "ocean" soap!

jaba 08-29-2015 05:14 PM

Nice swap as always....love love that table runner pattern....where can I get that??(tankini)