Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

ljdugas31 09-19-2012 10:28 AM

Judith 1005 got my doll quilt and i just LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!! Hope you can put picture up. I got 2 beautiful quilts from 2 great patners this month,Lucky me :)

ljdugas31 09-19-2012 10:29 AM

oh ya i love squirels and that one judith is adorable.....

QuiltingKrazy 09-19-2012 10:29 AM

WOW! can you see my head swelling after those comments! Geesh! thanks for all the compliments! I was fearful because it wasn't as "fall-ish" in colors as others. I too have decided to do a large quilt with the pinwheels, as I really love that block. I will get the pictures I took of the DQ from you posted tonight after work. ( Yep I'm sitting at my desk supposively working ! ha!) I have your beautiful dq hanging in my office right now! Everyone here loves it! Luckily today we actually have a bit of fall breeze in the air, it must have been sent in with my new fall DQ! Thanks

QuiltingKrazy 09-19-2012 10:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK so I had to take pictures with my cell phone to post for now. Just had to share. Not sure why the one shot has a blue tint, I guess something to do with the fluorescent lighting in my office! I look at this mini and it makes me want candy corn and caramel apples! My favorite things in the fall! Thanks Nancy!

Pennyquilter88 09-19-2012 11:01 AM

There are some darling doll quilts posted here. I still can't figure out how to leave feedback.

jillnjo 09-19-2012 11:13 AM

Penny~look under your name and click on the blue no. 1-it will take you to your own feedback page. You can click on anyone's no. by their feedback score and follow directions given there. Hope this helps.

Judith1005 09-19-2012 11:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I'm posting photos of the doll quilt I made my partner Ljdugas. Linda, I am so glad you are enjoying your doll quilt. Thank you for letting me know you received it. :shock: I guess the P.O. ran that right on up to you. LOL, It just barely made it into the mail. Thank you also postal service. I really enjoyed making this one.

And, I am almost finished with my October DQ. I was afraid my daughter would have her baby and I wouldn't be able to participate my 1 year anniversary in the doll quilt swap. So, I made my doll quilt in advance. I hope I get someone who does enjoy Halloween. (Not a scarry Halloweeen, but a whimsical one.) But, it's Halloween all the same.

Now, I need to see what else came in while I was off sewing. :) (big grin)

Judith1005 09-19-2012 11:27 AM

Hobbykat, I love the fabric you used for your Kalidascope. It looks like the leaves are swirling from above.

Lisa, I love the pretty shirting prints you used and the stipple quilting is awesome.

Judith1005 09-19-2012 11:31 AM

Lisa and Nancy, I love your fall snowballs. Lisa said it perfectly....Candy corn(yum), Candy apples (another yummy) and your little doll quilt definitely evokes memories of the the county fall fair. :)

JuanitaBean 09-19-2012 11:41 AM

Quilting Krazy love your DQ and colors great job