Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

mscupid804 09-19-2012 03:18 PM

Penny, look at your avatar above this post.....under your avatar u see Join Date, Location, Posts AND FEEDBACK SCORE with a number in blue....click on that number like jillnjo said. This is how u will do it for anybody u leave feedback for. Once u click on that number and it takes u to their profile page, look on the right sorta in the middle and you'll see "Submit Feedback For Pennyquilter88" or whomever u leave FB for. Hope that helps.

QuiltingKrazy 09-19-2012 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pennyquilter88 (Post 5526599)
I'm still looking for the blue no. 1. I feel very dumb here about leaving feedback.

Well don't feel alone! I can't figure it out either! I know I have done it a long time ago, but have tried many time since then and no luck! I can get to the feedback page and profile page but that little space that says "leave feedback for _____ just eludes me! ugh! some things that are so simple can be SO hard!

skaduzy 09-19-2012 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5526151)
Hi, I'm posting photos of the doll quilt I made my partner Ljdugas. Linda, I am so glad you are enjoying your doll quilt. Thank you for letting me know you received it. :shock: I guess the P.O. ran that right on up to you. LOL, It just barely made it into the mail. Thank you also postal service. I really enjoyed making this one.

And, I am almost finished with my October DQ. I was afraid my daughter would have her baby and I wouldn't be able to participate my 1 year anniversary in the doll quilt swap. So, I made my doll quilt in advance. I hope I get someone who does enjoy Halloween. (Not a scarry Halloweeen, but a whimsical one.) But, it's Halloween all the same.

Now, I need to see what else came in while I was off sewing. :) (big grin)

That squirrel quilt is so cute! I love it! I want it!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 09-19-2012 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pennyquilter88 (Post 5526599)
I'm still looking for the blue no. 1. I feel very dumb here about leaving feedback.

my number looks kinda greenish blue.... don't feel dumb this is not easy till you get used to using it all ..... :o)

Quilty-Louise 09-19-2012 05:03 PM

I am loving all the cute DQ coming in this month.

Great job everyone you out did yourselves this month.

JennyPenny according to the tracking on your dq you SHOULD
have it tomorrow, but we will wait to see if it was road runner or
turtle doing the cross country carrying of the envelope.

Lynnie25 09-19-2012 05:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Arrived home last night to find this adorable little DQ waiting patiently for me :) Thank you so much Brandy for such a beautiful little quilt, and just look at the little birdies in their nest, so tiny and so neatly sewed. Brandy also sent a little pin cushion and needle set (not shown) which will come in very handy straightaway. Thank you for being such a great swap partner Brandy. Hope my DQ to you arrives soon.

Quilty-Louise 09-19-2012 05:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you happen to still be having issues on where to click
so you can leave feedback see image below.

Sorry K I used YOUR's because it it didn't show mine in
the same format (because I can't leave feedback for myself).

Hope this help a little.

Linny 09-19-2012 06:09 PM

Lynnie25-what a precious little quilt you received from Brandy....love the birdies in the nest and super blending of colors.

Elisabrat 09-19-2012 07:11 PM

Brandy what an adorable doll quilt, oh and Henrietta Squirrel is so cute and colorful! and the snowballs and who am I kidding? they are all great. The colors and variety are amazing.. we all see fall similar yet differently and its nice to show that in the quilts coming in. The doll quilt wall that was posted is exactly what I am shooting for too in my sewing/stash room.. one wall dedicated yet only just starting. The other wall is for bigger ones and paintings.. keeps you thinking heck i now want to make about four more.. because I need to. lol need.. my son always tells me there is a difference between needs and wants and I say in the regular world that is completely true however in the quilting world there is only NEED.

Krystyna 09-19-2012 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 5526769)
Well don't feel alone! I can't figure it out either! I know I have done it a long time ago, but have tried many time since then and no luck! I can get to the feedback page and profile page but that little space that says "leave feedback for _____ just eludes me! ugh! some things that are so simple can be SO hard!

Somebody please jump in here ... I need to go to sleep. I know I've written step by step instructions before ... but where???