Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

buslady 10-01-2012 12:25 PM

Love this months quilts. I have decided that autumn colors are my favorite. Hands down. It is so much fun to see what everyone comes up with!! I just love my little scarecrow. I am going to take a bunch of my "littles" to the church quilt show the 20th. I love to show them off and see the look people give me when I tell them the variety of places that they come from. Aunt Janey, thank you so much, you were a great swap partner. I liked the great communications we shared. Got a note from my Oct partner and I am thinking she will be another good one!! Have yet to meet a bad one!LOL

BuzzinBumble 10-01-2012 12:41 PM

An awful lot of lovely quilts came in - great job everyone! I'm with you Onalee, autumn colors are my favorite too!

Krystyna I am one of your delinquent quilters and only just mailed mine out to jillnjo today. Jillnjo you should get it in a couple of days because i sent it Priority mail.

I had the hardest time FMQ this month and had to change track completely after flubbing up 3 tries. But even though i got a second quilt ready to go, I delayed sending it because I thought i would take one more crack at that first chickadee quilt... ended up completely ruining it and boy was that a let down. I guess "Some days you have it and some days you don't!"

jillnjo 10-01-2012 12:45 PM

I have been looking at the last few quilts and just love seeing what everyone made. They are all wonderful little pieces of art. Fall is so beautiful~I would miss the season if I moved away where it didn't change color around me. We can do more of the same colors in the October swap!

Psychomomquilter 10-02-2012 03:35 AM

Autumn dq

2 Attachment(s)
look what I got from eagleone owl 2u2... so many pretty colors!!

Krystyna 10-02-2012 03:41 AM

EagleOne ... you did another spectacular job!

BuzzinBumble 10-02-2012 05:29 AM

EagleOne you did a beautiful job arranging such gorgeous batiks!

jillnjo 10-02-2012 05:32 AM

sigh...aren't batiks gorgeous? They blend and work with anything! Lovely quilt.

978gray 10-02-2012 05:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday I received my wonderful little Doll Quilt from urgodschild.

She is a beauty.

Thanks for being such a wonderful partner.

susaninkansas 10-02-2012 06:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]367066[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]367067[/ATTACH]

here is the quilt and trivet i received from oowee (sherri). thanks again sherri. I just love them both. susan

susaninkansas 10-02-2012 06:24 AM

pictures

sorry about picture quality. i'll try again later. susan