Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

Krystyna 10-03-2012 06:27 AM

Oowee and SusanInKansas, what delightful quilts! So glad to see them ... and please upload to our group photo area!

Elisabrat 10-03-2012 06:32 AM

I agree the doll quilts get better and better. I think the ideas are flowing amazingly and this month the colors truly have to make you smile, like a fall display a ride through Vermont all from your own desk..I thank everyone for putting such a wonderful effort into making the very most out the little challenge. It is a pleasure to sit back and enjoy the quilt show which is really what each month brings us. A quilt show from the quilting board.. too cool. I cant wait to see the pretty ones for Oct and then of course November and always December and well here we go again.

QuilterMomma 10-03-2012 07:14 AM

My partner should be receiving hers today. Did not get it in the mail until Monday, I know, bad me. I get the tops made then the longarm is busy and can't get them quilted on time. This month I have some interesting ideas but have not heard from my October partner yet to know if she is wanting Halloween or a beautiful fall quilt.

Psychomomquilter 10-03-2012 12:10 PM

DQ is sent out today!!

skaduzy 10-03-2012 12:57 PM

dq

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I got my beautiful fall quilt from QuilterMomma today and it was worth waiting for. I can display it until Thanksgiving! She also sent a cute coin purse, perfect for fall with lots of pockets inside. Thanks, Beth, I love my new doll quilt and your quilting is fabulous, too. Hope I can make free motion leaves like that someday. :thumbup:

Krystyna 10-03-2012 01:16 PM

Oh! I love it. That embroidery design is wonderful!

QuilterMomma 10-03-2012 01:30 PM

I like it also. May have to make one for myself like it but I don't have anymore of that fabric. Love using border prints because you can pick and choose from them. So glad you like it. I love the label you put on mine, I am going to have to make my embroidery machine work a little bit more with design and letters so I can make them. Enjoying mine on the wall right now in the office. The leaves are just so pretty and I don't have to rake them up. (LOL)

jillnjo 10-03-2012 01:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I received this beautiful quilt from BuzzinBumble today! I am wowed by it. It is crazy pieced on the background and stitched with various machine stitches. The leaves have the gold background and then the Kaffe Facett fabrics are cut in pieces and overlayed on the gold! Bright colors~I love the overall effect and Thanks, Lara!! Then, also the label is interesting on the back-not sure how it's done. And a book and a Miniature Quilt magazine[ATTACH=CONFIG]367380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]367381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]367383[/ATTACH], and chickadee appliques and a fall folk art pattern! It must be my birthday!

rwquilts 10-03-2012 02:04 PM

Wow! Skaduzy and Jillnjo, you both received wonderful quilts! Yes, Jillnjo it appears to be your birthday! How fun!

jillnjo 10-03-2012 02:11 PM

Just went back through the last few posts to see the gorgeous quilts you all received from swap partners. They are all outstanding! Such beauties this month!