Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/azaleas-%96-2-month-boom-group-thread-t317342.html)

Rebaquilts 03-10-2022 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8542058)
Back to the chicken coop. And these chickens seem to have played musical chairs while I wasn’t looking!

chickens tend to do that LOL good job cute block!!

sewbizgirl 03-10-2022 12:04 PM

Great chicken blocks, GramE! Love the star... looks like the chickens are riding around on a ferris wheel, to me!

Annaquilts 03-10-2022 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8542058)
Back to the chicken coop. Can’t seem to escape. For AnnaQuilts. And these chickens seem to have played musical chairs while I wasn’t looking. I’m sure they are in different places than when they started!

Oh GramE they are stinking cute! Thank you. A beautiful fabric too.

GramE 03-10-2022 06:50 PM

It is not a good thing to save all the challenging blocks until last. Strains my brain! And I moved the needle on my machine to do the chickens and didn’t put it back. Not a good thing when you’ve just done 22 1 7/8” squares into two tiny triangles. Grateful for tiny seams.

terriamn 03-11-2022 01:15 PM

Balks

2 Attachment(s)
Two more blocks, my sister went garage sailing and asked if I wanted any of the fabric she found. Imagine my excitement and delight when one of the fabrics was chicken feet. Had to make a bonus block for Anna. Last one is a soft and romantic block called Princess Charlotte for GramE

Rebaquilts 03-11-2022 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8542278)
Two more blocks, my sister went garage sailing and asked if I wanted any of the fabric she found. Imagine my excitement and delight when one of the fabrics was chicken feet. Had to make a bonus block for Anna. Last one is a soft and romantic block called Princess Charlotte for GramE

How absolutely CUTE! And whadda find! (I love garage sailing too). And Charlotte is very pretty. Hugs! Reba

Annaquilts 03-11-2022 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8542278)
Two more blocks, my sister went garage sailing and asked if I wanted any of the fabric she found. Imagine my excitement and delight when one of the fabrics was chicken feet. Had to make a bonus block for Anna.

Hahah that is so funny. I love it! Thank you. Very kind of you.

GramE 03-11-2022 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Way out of my comfort zone but finished. For Reba.

Annaquilts 03-11-2022 04:27 PM

Wow GramE! That is a stunning block.

sewbizgirl 03-11-2022 04:42 PM

Terri, that chicken made of chicken feet is too funny. Lovely Princess Charlotte too.

GramE, you knocked it out of the park with Reba's flower block. Looks like a piecing nightmare. not even going to attempt to count all the pieces there! Beautifully done.