Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

pinkflowers 03-12-2018 02:22 PM

FaintlyArtistic, the handwork details of adding the plus, or little x is really wonderful!

hav4boys 03-12-2018 02:33 PM

I am concerned as I have not gotten confirmation that my birthday candies were received for March. I mailed them on the 5th.

bjsmith57 03-12-2018 05:48 PM

Thank you to the following candy swappers. As of today Monday, March 12, 2018; this is a completed list of all that I have received thus far from:

ArmyLady2012
Crazy Connie
Crispy Frog
Faintly Artistic
IceLeoperd
Happylab
Hav4boys
Jaba
Janice Mc
Jane Quilter
Jennr8r
Juanita Bean
Kele
Lottie A. Parker
Lstew2212
M1Quilter
MizMelly
Onaemtnest
Oldcatlady
Patricks Mom
SheriR
Sunrise50
Texas Tam
TravelingGramma

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8020592)
I am concerned as I have not gotten confirmation that my birthday candies were received for March. I mailed them on the 5th.

bjsmith57 03-12-2018 06:12 PM

I am currently not full time at the new address yet, therefore, I will only be posting information of candies received once a week. I posted an updated/completed list today and will not post another updated/completed list until early next week:thumbup: And I will continue with this process until all candies have been received.

When I post the updated/completed list each week; I also post feedback to everyone who is on that list for that week:thumbup:

Thank you.
bjsmith57

bjsmith57 03-12-2018 06:13 PM

FYI...I have received your candies and I have provided you feedback:thumbup:

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 (Post 8019224)
I know I still have time, but you should have my candies by now. I mailed them on March 1st. I may have just missed the post. I'm extremely busy with planning my sisters bridal shower, making center pieces, teaching at Michaels and completing a baby quilt. On top of all that it is still cold here with snow swirling all around. Well enough of that. I hope all is have a fine morning.

bjsmith57 03-12-2018 06:41 PM

Please add:
Gaijin and Pinkflowers to the completed list of names below:thumbup:....thank you...

Originally Posted by bjsmith57 (Post 8020709)
Thank you to the following candy swappers. As of today Monday, March 12, 2018; this is a completed list of all that I have received thus far from:

ArmyLady2012
Crazy Connie
Crispy Frog
Faintly Artistic
IceLeoperd
Happylab
Hav4boys
Jaba
Janice Mc
Jane Quilter
Jennr8r
Juanita Bean
Kele
Lottie A. Parker
Lstew2212
M1Quilter
MizMelly
Onaemtnest
Oldcatlady
Patricks Mom
SheriR
Sunrise50
Texas Tam
TravelingGramma

Janice McC 03-13-2018 06:44 AM

Hav, me too, but bjsmith57 posted both our names yesterday (#278) so yay! I don't think Jarenie has posted anyone's at this point. Hope she's ok.

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8020592)

WMUTeach 03-13-2018 07:37 AM

I am just checking in. Lovely ideas Have4boys. My candies have NOT been sent, bad me, but they are ready to go. Likely tomorrow to the post office. I have been just as busy as everyone else and on a mission to empty my 31Bag of all 2.5 square. (I am a silly girl. How can I ever use them all up?) My guild is getting tired of my show and tell quilts all being 2.5 squares. :D Happy quilting everyone!

MizMelly 03-13-2018 08:21 AM

Here's what I would do to have kitties with the scotty dogs. I'd modify this block to 2.5" squares and do alternating blocks with the dogs and the kitties. I hardly ever just follow a pattern, I love to modify!
https://www.thespruce.com/patchwork-...attern-2821140
I hope this helps, I'm dealing with family company right now, so haven't been able to use the sewing room since it's occupied!

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 8020153)
Wow ladies...sounds like quite a few of you are mending from one thing or another. Hope you are all feeling better.

thanks for sharing the patterns, love them both I have to do that Scottie dog quilt. The
other quilt with the 9 patch border is really nice also. I wonder if it would work with all the same color for each square since we don't have multiples of fabrics. Might check that out.

MizMelly you mentioned that you have a cat quilt that we can use our 2.5" squares to build. I would love to see that! please post it if possible.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Barb

Rosemary Attaway 03-13-2018 12:51 PM

I mailed March candies out March 12.