Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

jaba 03-02-2019 08:07 AM

Woopie!!!! So excited, what a way to start the new year of candies. Thank you so much for your generosity and for picking my name:) Will let you know when it arrives, please send to Florida address. We are in no hurry to go back to Wyoming and the snow and below zero temps....At this rate we may be in Florida until May

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 8218734)
Hello,

Another year has ended and we've started another already! Time sure does fly by! I put all the names that Barb gave me in a hat and picked one. jaba is the winner!!! Yahoo! jaba, I'm sending a package your way. Should I send it to Florida or west? :)

oldcatlady 03-02-2019 09:32 AM

My pleasure, jaba. It was just a fun swap for me and wanted to show my appreciation.

Dropped off your package, should be there on Tuesday. Here's the tracking number

9500 1132 8606 9061 1441 70

:)

Janice McC 03-02-2019 06:08 PM

It's absolutely ok, Barb! I appreciate your kind words. :) It was a quiet but very pleasant birthday. Thank you.

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 8218164)
So I noticed in my being under the weather last week....I missed a very important birthday. I am so sorry Janice McC. I sincerely hope that your birthday was a great day. She has to wait allllllll year lllloooonnnnggg watching all of us open our packages. She is a very patient women and has been a great friend to me. Happy Birthday Janice<3

FYI, Jarenie's package arrived today, or at least it was photographed by USPS Informed Delivery as arriving today. I'm out of town but DH will pick it up for me. Thank you, Jarenie. That makes 100 percent received. Wow. Thanks to everyone!

jaba 03-05-2019 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oldcatlady your appreciation was my lucky day!! Thank you so much for your generosity, above and beyond. Perfect colors of your fabric choices, thread and the mini tumbler. I have to tell you I have a machine in Wyoming that has a very fickle 1/4" on it so think this magnetic one may do the trick. Now I have to think of a very special project for these goodies.
I tried to send you a private PM but your box is full so I truly hope you see this. Thank you again so much, very appreciated!![ATTACH=CONFIG]609791[/ATTACH]

aborning 03-05-2019 04:04 PM

Congrats on purchasing a Quilt Shop. I am so excited to hear about it since I am only about 2 1/2 hours away from Anoka. Is it a storefront or on-line?

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 8217255)
I know I am the quite one on this list, and never post much. But as I take my leave from the Birthday-Swap I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the great candies. I have been in this swap for four years, so have traded with many of you for several years. For some of you it was our first year together.

I also want to thank our wonderful Hostess Barb for all she does in keeping this group running so smoothly. She is truly the hostess with the mostess.

I need to make up those fun and wonderful little candies into something, and I actually do have a few patterns in mind. When I actually get something completed I will be sure to pop in to say hi show you what I have made with all the goodies I have received from you all over the years.

My reason for leaving is that I do not feel I have the time to commit to the group right now. I actually purchased my own quilt shop.

I do plan to hang out on the board, and maybe post once in awhile. I also plan on still being the Hostess of the Ornament Swap in 2019. I enjoy hostessing that event.

Thank you everyone for all the fun times and great memories. I actually have all my birthday cards saved from over the years. It is kinda fun to get them out once and a while and look at them.

oldcatlady 03-05-2019 06:21 PM

You're welcome jaba. :) I'm glad it made it to you.